Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Part 2

Lol, well, i got banned from the second time from Wicked. I kind of feel likes its a milestone to celebrate-as most people here have been banned more than once as well!!!

All ive been doing was answering questions people had......... Makes me wonder why they banned me THIS time, hehe

So, anyways, how many times has each person been banned from WL?

ixfd64

I got banned in October and I'm still banned. I e-mailed Wicked and asked them why I was banned, and those cowards were too afraid to answer me.

Switch

Here I say again, if you want to keep yourself from being banned over there you have to watch your PMs too, they're checking them.They probably get an automatic notification when LPF or another forum or company comes up in a pm.

Well-later when i have time im going to make a new account and ask why. Hopefully when a lot of people are on so they see the scans LC provides.

As for being banned, yeah, they can ban your IP... doesnt really effect anything. A basic google search can get you in LC a ton of times.

http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml

I have 5,000 chances to show people how foocked they are :p

Here I say again, if you want to keep yourself from being banned over there you have to watch your PMs too, they're checking them.They probably get an automatic notification when LPF or another forum or company comes up in a pm.

Yup-and i did watch that. some guy wanted to know places to get cheap blu ray diodes so i PM'ed him to e-mail me.......

Surprised they would ban over that..... all i said was "Send me your email-i have my reasons"

Switch

The bad thing is that many of those proxys suck and work very slowly if at all....Besides who know how many of them are already banned on LC? :D
They're so afraid of getting exposed....We should make a list of all LC members emails(that are available) and then send them all an automated dose of PURE TRUTH :D Or maybe you can make an account and give a mass PM to everyone? is that possible?
Anyway the email thing would be out of their control...and then you could laugh in their face and be all like "there's nothing you can do about it!!!" :D

Dave

Switch said:
We should make a list of all LC members emails(that are available) and then send them all an automated dose of PURE TRUTH :

Like many people, I receive lots of "automated doses of pure truth" whenever I check my email, I was wondering where it all came from!

Switch

Dave said:
[quote author=Switch link=1200763033/0#4 date=1200764995]We should make a list of all LC members emails(that are available) and then send them all an automated dose of PURE TRUTH :

Like many people, I receive lots of "automated doses of pure truth" whenever I check my email, I was wondering where it all came from!
[/quote]

Yea but those are actually "automated doses of pure crap advertising" from bs sites that got your email off other bs sites that you registered to.I also get about 20-30 emails a day that end up in my spam folder :p

Amnizu

I also got banned from LC again recently, for posting an update in the thread I made about how I got several retinal burns from their products and how it pays to have goggles/be safe with lasers cause ya only get one set of eyes.

Dave

Switch said:
Yea but those are actually "automated doses of pure crap advertising" from bs sites that got your email off other bs sites that you registered to.I also get about 20-30 emails a day that end up in my spam folder :p

LOL! So obtaining a list of email addresses of LC users and sending them unsolicited messages isn't spam? There's nothing funnier than a spammer trying to vindicate himself!

Switch

No it's not spam cause they made their email address public and I'm just sending them an email as I would send any other person an email to their publicly available address.

Now if I were to buy the list of hidden addresses from LC so I could periodically send my "penus enlargement","girl on webcam","singles.com" crap advertising....that would be a totally different story.

Amnizu

Switch said:
No it's not spam cause they made their email address public and I'm just sending them an email as I would send any other person an email to their publicly available address.

Any unwanted email, solicitation, invitation, giveaway, draw, 'truth' or anything else is spam, sorry.

Switch

Who's to say it's unwanted? :D Surely some of the members would apreciate being educated in this sort of thing, might save them headaches and money.
Now, there is no actual definition for "spam" (other than short, pointless, annoying message that doesn't really fit to the meaning of internet spam today).PhpBB has a checkbox in the profile settings that allows you to keep your email address hidden.So if they choose not to do this well then it's just like saying "contact me for anything".It's just like I would be sending them a PM on the forum(only without the fascist LC admins checking it), it's laser related, it's WL related...What? just because it's in their mail inbox and not in their forum inbox, it's spam?

Amnizu

Switch said:
Who's to say it's unwanted? :D Surely some of the members would apreciate being educated in this sort of thing, might save them headaches and money.

I can believe that. I know I really appreciated knowing that Wickedlasers was not the only manufacturer and the LC was not the only place to talk about lasers on this here internet. In fact, had I not come to the LPF and the LEC, I would never have known about Kenom's super-cheap super-quality power meters. That alone makes it worthwhile.

Switch

Ah screw LC anyway, some of the people there are really ignorant.Their "red lasers" board has 5 or 6 stickies all about the frickin pulsar :p That's all they ever discuss.....WL WL WL....