Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Wicked Lasers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep posting a thread titled "LPM tests from Jarret please (ccvb......)"

And they keep deleting it. lmaO

Discuss.

LMFAO jerry sent his lpm 5 days ago he doesn't have it yet Canadian post takes a while

http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/little-kid-hiding-results-67143.html#post967202

trolling him makes you a troll....:thinking:
Well a simple.... "I dont have it yet" would suffice.

Deleting the thread is suspicious to me, I mean he bought an LPM.... He has a LOT of wicked lasers, so in the end if he does measure them why would he do it for himself rather than for people who want to know the outputs.

You can measure them once.. great?

He doesn't build and he doesn't really sell. IMO I think he is doubting the wicked lasers power himself.

Well a simple.... "I dont have it yet" would suffice.

Deleting the thread is suspicious to me, I mean he bought an LPM.... He has a LOT of wicked lasers, so in the end if he does measure them why would he do it for himself rather than for people who want to know the outputs.

You can measure them once.. great?

He doesn't build and he doesn't really sell. IMO I think he is doubting the wicked lasers power himself.
how do you know hes deleting it hes not the only mod on that forum

Ra1nfade

You need to be a little patient... spamming the other community with troll threads and posting about their mods deleting it in this one is not nice ettiqeutte in either forum.

It makes this community look as if the ONLY thing we care about is putting down WL. :yabbem:

Cool down, wait and use your time to go build yourself a laser :beer:

You need to be a little patient... spamming the other community with troll threads and posting about their mods deleting it in this one is not nice ettiqeutte in either forum.

It makes this community look as if the ONLY thing we care about is putting down WL. :yabbem:

Cool down, wait and use your time to go build yourself a laser :beer:
Received 5 300 mW IR diodes in the post today, so indeed I shall :D

Yeah... I was deleting them because you posted the same exact thing 3 or 4 times.

It looks like you've got yourself surrounded by some pretty wise people here... maybe it's time to use your ears more (or eyes), and your mouth (or fingers) less...

Your obsession with this kid is kind of alarming... you may want so seek therapy at some point. ;)

Last edited:

daguin

Yeah... I was deleting them because you posted the same exact thing 3 or 4 times.

It looks like you've got yourself surrounded by some pretty wise people here... maybe it's time to use your ears more (or eyes), and your mouth (or fingers) less...

Your obsession with this kid is kind of alarming... you may want so seek therapy at some point. ;)
You were doing OK, right up to the red part. Coming here to talk is one thing. Coming here to troll is a different matter.

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.