Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Final 40

Hey guys so I just wanted to update some of you who ordered the final 40% off, like I did on November 27, 2014. As of a month and a half, my order has not yet even been shipped and Wicked is saying they are so swamped they are only just going thru orders made on the 26 of November and would get to my order will be shipped in 3-8 days. That was 3 weeks ago. Then after 15 days or so I ask again has it shipped, and same deal from Joe at wicked, still going over orders from the 26 and will be shipped in 3-8 days. And Today I check again after more then 10 days and Now Joe is telling me they had over estimated the amount of orders and my order will be shipped in 32-84 days!!!! WTF And I ordered on the 27th of November, so good luck to those who made orders after the 27th. Obviously Some here I read who ordered earlier at the beginning of the sale around the 20th actually got your orders, so your lucky. Obviously This was a last ditch ploy to get as much doe as they could regardless of if they could fulfill their orders or not, since they let this sale go on for so long. but also what little customer service they tried to work on also went out the window as i was repeatedly hung up on when calling for status updates. And They have also gone back to their "feed you bullshit till they eat it tactics" for when you'll get your orders, seemingly pulling any excuse they can come up with to end calls. Anyways I can't order from a company who will lie and treat their customers like crap, so I cancelled my order and called Jet Lasers. And that Folks is why wicked lasers has the crappy rep they so deservingly have!

Podo

I saw someone post their order number 176XXX on 26/11 and I ordered mine on 21/11 with the order number 1701XX. That referring 6 thousands orders were made in just 5 days from the 40% off start. No wonder they need to delay and keep saying it takes more time even you ordered on 27/11.

Luckily my inferno is already arrived. :eg:

Last edited:
I ordered my inferno on the 21st it shipped on the 9th and i still haven't gotten mine. Starting to wonder if i ever will and will be scammed out of my money :confused:

v7guy

I ordered mine on Dec 26 and was order number 192XXX, so over the course of a month another 22,000 orders. I've assumed they're just trying to catch up. There doesn't appear to be any real shipping problems for a couple years now.

I ordered mine on Dec 26 and was order number 192XXX, so over the course of a month another 22,000 orders. I've assumed they're just trying to catch up. There doesn't appear to be any real shipping problems for a couple years now.

I ordered Mine the 16th (arctic 1.4w), I have emailed "joe" like6 times and not even kidding "he" keeps copying and pasting the same email about "The AMAZING number of sales we had" and how thats why my order is still processing... not even shipped.

Last time this happened was during their flash torch sale. It literally could have just been my order but I doubt it. They had a sale on torches and they were like 60% off at the time.

When I ordered mine, I didn't expect it to take half as long as it actually took. I thought that I just would have not gotten it. I expected about a 45 day wait time due to past experiences and after then I gave up and figured it wpuld never arrive. 2 months later, I had completely forgotten about it. Come the third month, over 90 days later I had an unexpected packahe and didn't know who it was from. Long abd behold it was the torck I had ordered MONTHS in advance. I was one of the first couple hundred who ordered but STILL waited. Never thinking once it wpuld arrive after the second month, counted it as a loss.

So just letting all you folks know that even as bad as it seems now, your stuff might still arive when you least expect it to. Definitely not saying this is a GOOD thing vut for all of you who have given up hope, just know that your lasers may eventually turn up.

WAIT WHAT??

WL not coming through for you??
There has never been an unhappy WL customer til now...

shocking!

Hm, sometimes it makes me think that they receive the order, go party and do random non-work related stuff for 2 months and then say, "Ops, I forgot to ship this one. Oh well, I'll ship it a few weeks from now."

But then again its probably just customs confiscating everything or they are actually telling the truth that they are busy shipping lasers and have no time to hire more employees to ship popular overpriced lasers.

Last edited:
Well I took the plunge and decided to order. Ordered on the 18th and decided to us a UK address a week ago when the announcement came out saying it could be multiple months before I would get it. Looks to have worked, it now is "processing" and am told it will ship today and will take 10 days to get to my friends house in the UK.

good luck

One of the benifits of buying from WL is thier ability & $$ to send a second unit in the case where yours get seized- as WL made a HUGE killing selling artics at a rate of 30 per hour 24/7 for a long period of time. AFAIK they NEVER refuinded or told biuyers about the delay UNTIL WL had thier $$.

WE now think that WL purchased ~400 Kasio projectors JUST for the A-130 diodes-- I think WL was thinking that Kasio would make a change that made harvesting the diodes very hard or impossible .

HOWEVER the main problem most here have with WL was due to thier marketing stradegy- for 'wanters' it was a great read- BUT for those unfamiliar with LPF and those owners who would NEVER do the dumbass with a laser and thier parents this was a very bad thing and much unwanted un-needed BAD press was the result- things like ' instantly sets flesh afire'

......yeah your mom. dad, wife wants you to have that laser!!........ NOT

we are NOT 'pre se' haters of thier lasers and as much as we 'hate' WL.

good luck with your new WL.

........ hak

and this.......

Those in this post who want accurate help PLEASE add your location in your personal profile --how we answer your Qs often changes depending upon where you live.

By putting that info in yr. profile it will appear under your username every time you post.

btw We call those large blocks of text 'bricks' and if you want them read PLZ make some paragraphs!!

ty-

>(*U*)<

hak

Last edited:
I wonder if WL really changed 'hands'

it would be what I would do -

- The guy (Chris was just one of his names) must be, by now, a gazillioniare- I know he owns a place in Cal. prolly on the fricken beach..,

the customer service could not possibly be worse-- however ATm I see more improvement needed .

moze85

Figured I'd post a status update on my orders...

To recap:
1st order (100mw 532nm Evo) was purchased 11/21/14 with a mandatory expedited shipping charge and a quoted arrival of 3-5 weeks. I received a "your order has shipped" e-mail on 12/4/14. I received a 1-2 week shipping delay e-mail on 12/11/14. I contacted support early January to find out where my order was... I was told it was held up in customs and not to worry, though it could take several more weeks. On 1/18/15 I received a text message from DHL about an incoming shipment the next day. On 1/19/15 I received my Evo, bluetooth adapter, and expanded lens kit.

2nd order (75mw 405nm Nano) was made 11/23/14 and I was told that it would be packaged with the existing order without an extra shipping charge. Shipping charge was refunded, but it was not included in the original package. I received the "your order has shipped" notification on 1/3/15. As of today (1/27), I have not yet received it.

Also, strangely, I received another "your order has shipped" e-mail regarding the FIRST order number (which I had already received) on 1/25/15. Free laser? Who knows... Really odd. Maybe their system is just being flakey. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

pjhack

A friend of mine placed an order on 17/01 for a core and two pairs of glasses. He have just received the package (Italy).