Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers 100Mw Nexus Pro

mfo

...it was 320$ including shipping...
$320 for 11mW? Wow, that is quite steep.
Of course it is all relative to quality and although you may be concerend about rattling batteries, more interesting is the dot shape and diveregence, two aspects of a laser that are very hard to impossible to qualify without a pair of 532nm goggles... .

What you're doing is spamming.
Look, the guy's evidently new to LPF and realized he should have posted here instead of under "Green lasers"...

$320 for 11mW? Wow, that is quite steep.
Of course it is all relative to quality and although you may be concerend about rattling batteries, more interesting is the dot shape and diveregence, two aspects of a laser that are very hard to impossible to qualify without a pair of 532nm goggles... .
I think his review thread indicates it averages 111.9mW with a 150mW peak...http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2850/20100318222036.jpg

Also I don't think it's exactly spamming, jeffrey just needs to learn a some forum rules and etiquette, which should just come with time.

I have NEVER seen a 100 "MEGA" Watt (MW) Nexus Pro in my life. Has anyone else on the Forum seen such a 'RARE BIRD' ??? rob

PS why didn't one of you other guys catch that ???

Last edited:

KiLLrB

I have NEVER seen a 100 "MEGA" watt (Mw) Nexus Pro in my life. Has anyone else on the Forum seen such a 'RARE BIRD' ??? rob

MegaWatt (MW) since we are correcting ppl :p But at any rate I wouldnt mind owning a few MW of 473 :D

I stand corrected KILLrB, Thank you for correcting me. That's something that doesn't happen very often (typing/spelling/grammar errors from me) Keep those eagle eyes open. My post has been edited accordingly. rob

I think his review thread indicates it averages 111.9mW ...
Yes, I meant to type 111mW, which is not much for the $320 he shelled out (imo). Had it been 11mW I would have expected a yellow laser for that price!!!

Speaking of which... I need to run over to Glenn's GB, 'cause I've been daydreaming of 589nm.... :p

mfo

Look, the guy's evidently new to LPF and realized he should have posted here instead of under "Green lasers"...

Which is why I gave him a heads up. He could have asked a mod or the admin to move the thread for him.

cmak

Yes, I meant to type 111mW, which is not much for the $320 he shelled out (imo). Had it been 11mW I would have expected a yellow laser for that price!!!

Speaking of which... I need to run over to Glenn's GB, 'cause I've been daydreaming of 589nm.... :p

11mW yellow for $320?? ...:takeit:

but seriously Traveller I am dead-excited about the quote Glenn got on the 1mW 589nm pen... such a breakthrough! I can only imagine what 2mW and 5mW are gonna be! I take it you're gonna be in this? ;)

peace & thanks
-cmak