Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Laser Spyder 3 Krypton (532) + Full Accessories + Expander

Here is a mint condition WL Krypton with an 850mW output in 532nm. It comes with an extra tailswitch, both lens kits, holster, manuals, beam expander, etc. I'm asking $1000, but am open to offers.

PS: If you're on this post to just trash Wicked Lasers, please take it somewhere else. Thanks!

Attachments

• Laser Package (Reduced).jpg
    Laser Package (Reduced).jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 532nm Krypton Graph (Reduced).jpg
    532nm Krypton Graph (Reduced).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 154
  • Beam Expander (Reduced).jpg
    Beam Expander (Reduced).jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

Ed, I approved your thread but I think $1,100 is asking a little too much nowadays for the wavelength/power you are offering. Best of luck though :yh:

-Alex

Last edited:
wl

:toilet:

@Dutchboy7 : They are dpss 532nm.

Last edited:
Maybe it's supposed to be 110.00 ?

@Dutchboy7 They are dpss 532nm but WL never used the separate crystal modules, at best they bought underspec CNI modules.

We aren't trying to bash your thread ed but the price is simply a little excessive. I just picked up a 2.8W 532 CNI labby for $100 more then what you are asking. See what we mean? :yh:

-Alex

wl

@Dutchboy7 : They are dpss 532nm.

Yeah I have had nothing but :toilet: from WL.

I think $1k is wayy to excessive for that laser since it is used and it goes for $499 on their website.

If no one buys it then I'd put in on eBay and if no one buys it there I'll take it for $200, just P.M. me if you want to sell it for that.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your suggestions, but the current offering of WL 520nm lasers are not comparable to the DPSS 532nm laser I have here. I'm surprised many of you posters don't know the difference. The 532nm version has a much tighter beam, brighter to the human eye and requires much more complicated systems. Even Jetlasers has the 520 versions for about 1/2 the price of a DPSS 532nm. Plus, lab lasers are not comparable either.

Finally, even on eBay...a WL 10X beam expander is priced at $399 and already has 11 watchers. I'm just throwing one in for giggles.

However, I have no real need to defend this laser sale nor any real need to sell it for $50. If you're not interested in buying or offering...then, why waste your time on this thread?

Last edited:
Thanks for all your suggestions, but the current offering of WL 520nm lasers are not comparable to the DPSS 532nm laser I have here. I'm surprised many of you posters don't know the difference. Even Jetlasers has them for about 1/2 the price of a DPSS 532nm. Plus, lab lasers are not comparable either. Thanks, again.

I know this, Wicked Lasers turned to 520 diodes awhile back. We are trying to be helpful and helping you get this sold ASAP by telling you a good price for it. Now I disagree with the couple members that said they would purchase this for $200, that seems waay too low for such a laser. I would say around $600-$700 since a BE is included but $1,000 is too darn much especially for 1W 532 units available for about $800 nowadays new(JetLasers i.e).

-Alex

I know this, Wicked Lasers turned to 520 diodes awhile back. We are trying to be helpful and helping you get this sold ASAP by telling you a good price for it. Now I disagree with the couple members that said they would purchase this for $200, that seems waay too low for such a laser. I would say around $600-$700 since a BE is included but $1,000 is too darn much especially for 1W 532 units available for about $800 nowadays new(JetLasers i.e).

-Alex

Thanks for a thoughtful response. You're probably right on. For now, I'm going to hold for more. I'm in no hurry to sell, either.

Interesting on eBay, there is a standalone WL 10X BE for $399 with 11 watchers and a complete kit like mine (minus the BE) for $2000 with a hard case and has 7 watchers. There were two for sale, now just one. So, who knows if the other was purchased or not.

Last edited:

-Alex

I was offering $200 for the laser itself, not the extra BE

Last edited:
I'd say $600 for it all might be reasonable. Not $1000, I'd rather have a cheap moped.

There are people on flebay who don't know their backside from a hole in the ground, much less a mode hoping 532 from a direct 520, they may think WL is something special that's not available anymore as they are ignorant to the history of quality issues.

So if you find a sucker on flebay willing to pay 2k then snatch his hand off as you grab that money.....however 11 watchers and no buyers brings you here, maybe people want the BE but not at 399 ???

With a Jet you get an overspec laser with a warranty and that high quality dpss 532 beam as well as the option of a 10X Jet BE, I have a 10X Jet BE that I would sell for 85.00, I would like to find some of the separate crystal modules that WL never used, but as 1w is not much of a burner, not by my standard I would build a 1400mw 520 for 250.00 that is much more robust and less temperature sensitive.

Actually I would buy a used Jet before I bought a WL as I have seen so many glued together WL units that were way overpriced and underspec, plus lasers are wear items, they don't last forever, used is not worth the price of new unless it's a special collectible, so if you find a WL collector snatch his hand off quick before he talks to anyone who knows better.

Last edited:

Razako

I'd say a realistic price for this would be in the $700-800 range. $700+shipping will buy you a brand new jetlasers PL-E pro 800mw 532nm, which will likely put out 900+mw (mine puts out nearly 1W at max).

The beam expander, and collectable nature of it being a wickedlaser do add some to the value, but not enough to justify over $800 at max IMO. You may get more listing this on ebay with a high reserve bid. There are some wicked laser collectors out there who might be willing to spend big $$$$ on it. A freaking arctic goes for like $400+ on ebay despite being inferior to many cheaper options.

Last edited:

diachi

Having been given one of these by WL as a review unit I would never pay that much for it, even with the beam expander. Maybe the quality improved after I did that review though...

Good luck with the sale! :)

No, you cannot compare a labby to a handheld. In EVERY wavelength available with reliable companies, labbys cost a Lot more. Honestly your best bet is list it on feebay and hope a rich idiot bites. No one sane will pay more for an inferior laser especially not a used unit for that price. Green is not over $1 per mW anymore from most places.

Last edited: