Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Laser Pulsar 125mw 650nm For Sale

Hey,

I am selling my wicked lasers Pulsar 125mw 650nm (red) laser unit. I am also selling the wicked lasers aluminum dragon case, and the capset. The capset has two heads, one with a flat glass to protect the laser from dust, and the other is a focusing lens that allows you to burn pretty much anything, trust me, Ive tried, lol. All together it costs about $300 ($250 laser + $40 capset + $10 case), but I am willing to sell for $200 (negotiable).

Email me or call me at (646) 372-5758.

I really dont want to sell it, but Im a college student in desperate need of lunch and transportation money.

-Adiel

Attachments

• DSCN3484.JPG
    DSCN3484.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 132

Are you willing to sell the dragon case separately? If so i'm interested :)

I am interested in the Pulsar, but if I do end up buying it, I would like to use a "middle man".

Sorry Jack, Im trying to keep it all together as a package deal.

Spyro, what do you mean use a "middleman"?

guesswho said:
Sorry Jack, Im trying to keep it all together as a package deal.

Spyro, what do you mean use a "middleman"?
Here is what a middleman is:
When your laser is sold, buyer sends money to the middleman and you send the laser to the middle man. If all is good middleman sends money to seller and sends the laser to a buyer. This way there won't be a chance of scammers.

Im in Canada. Still considering this.

Could you post more pictures of the laser itself?

Ok, Im ok with the middle man idea. But I am new to the forum, so how can I be fully sure the middle man is respectable and reliable? I understand your fear of scammers, but Im a little cautious my self.

I will post new pics of the laser, case and capset as soon as I get a chance. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for your interest :)

Be back soon.

S

SenKat

guesswho - to answer your own questions, read around hte forum a little bit, and get a feel for the place - reading is your friend, and ignorance is VERY dangerous - expecially in this hobby ! Read lots of threads, and form oyur own opinion. Without using a middleman, you will most likely be sunk - as there have been WAY too many scams on here (and other places) to NOT use a middleman.

PRICE REDUCTION!!!! I am now asking for $180 for the package (laser, case, capset)

Bump!

Another Price Reduction: I am now looking for $150 for the three items, but you pay shipping. DESPERATE HERE, HELP ME OUT!

I would love to buy it but i need to buy a green one first and can't afford $150 now. maybe in a couple months...sorry