Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Laser lenses

Are the accessory lenses for the Wicked Lasers worth getting? I have only the standard factory lens on an Arctic. Acquired it from a fellow member here.

hoo7h

Well I am not talking from any experiences as I didn't try the Arctic yet, and I wont buy the lens.

But I have tried these lens that comes with the cheap red laser, tbh they are boring, bunch of points and shit.

Hmm, for $50, I wouldn't take em if I were you.

I think you should take them :)

They make great effects when there is fog or rain and can be seen really good.

I got a few ohhh and ahhhsss from neighbours when i shined my 1W krypton outside using the lens kit.

Last edited:
I would love to have a galaxy lens like in your video. And I have to agree it does look like you just opened a portal.

Is that a star pattern diffraction grating?

From the video:

owner of video said:
You just need to put the cross lens on the Arctic, and the green galaxy lens on the green, put both lasers together upwind from the campfire, prop them up at a 30° angle or so, at the edge of the fire ring, and turn the cross lens as to get the desired effect.

Last edited:
I just acquired the kit and the video was a major factor to get it. I know WL does not have the street cred but it is still a nice attachment to have. Now I wonder if I need the prisms.