Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Wicked Laser 445nm 5mW

Alien Laser

So i got a Wicked Laser 445nm 5mW from (Laser Chick ) = (Thank You)
I love it in the E2 version, First when i got it it was dim so i fixed the cap just turned the screw inside more and laser is bright, ok so i found out that my 473nm is not bright as much so i moved the pin in and out and the 473nm is able to cut tape nice nice. enjoy the show :pop:

Attachments

Last edited:

GSS

Alien im not familiar with any of WL products, so when you say screw or pin did you get into it laser and play with the pot screw or did this go over my head and you just focused it better?:yabbem:

Hibro

Very lovey. How about the quality of this laser?

Laser Chick

@GSS
The end cap has the safety inter-lock feature. It has a pin that if you pull it out it disables the laser so unauthorized usage does not happen. It acts like a key. If the connection on the pin or screw is not snug, there is a loss of power output due to a loose connection. It is on the endcap/tailcap so it is not near the driver, module and so on.

GSS

Ok Thanks I thought I was leaning towards the stupid side again just when I was making a tiny bit "smart":)

Laser Chick

No, no, not stupid at all. You just did not know. There is a huge difference :)