Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wicked fog outside rolled through today

I was running out the door earlier today & went outside to some unusually dense fog. With just enough time before making myself late I grabbed my camera, set up the nearest laser in reach & shot it out my back window from inside the house. Of the few pics I took here's a couple of 150mw greenie beamshots that look pretty cool being barely visible from inside. If only I'd known this fog was coming, could've captured some awesome beamshots with free time :mad:

outsidefog1.jpg

outsidefog2.jpg

:beer:

Hi danefex,
Very nice spur of the moment shots! The second one almost looks like a football goalpost or high jump bar the way the beam is placed between the two trees. If you had more time you could have practiced field goals.

yes fog and laser amazing me like, even my 405 will be clearly visible when fog.

yikes didn't mean to abandon these replies!! Thanks guys, thanks brucemir - you would've had a field day with conditions like this. I would've too, hope to catch something like this again with more time ;)

:beer: