Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Bucks no longer applies to shipping?

I was going to buy an evo dragon case with my remaining $40 worth of wicked bucks
but turns out they changed it so that I have to pay for shipping no matter what

I remember I used to buy $400 worht of stuff without needing to pay a dime for anything
hmm this pretty much screws me over.. and laserpointer.com doesnt have the evo size dragon case

Kenom

I'll take your bucks.
Nothin to get but a set of goggles and I'll happily pay shipping for some.

Rhith

I don't they have allowed you to use them for shipping for a long time! I've never been able to use them for shipping before.

lol kenom...
like i said in the post where that dude asked for free bucks
i would also accept all donations of wicked bucks and light year points
or i can trade nothing for them as well
whichever you prefer

Things

ya lol i will accept WB's too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but yeah did they ever accept WB's for shipping??

Kenom

I posted a ton of movies and never got anything from it. so I feel rather cheated from teh wicked bucks. this was just as soon as the transition to the satan forum of lasers. Well, slightly before. but since it takes them so long to approve movies I never got any wb for the movies I submitted. I should have had at least $200 worth of bucks but NOOO steve's gotta go all stingy. Oh well, I guess I will NEVER own anythiing from wicked. cause that is the only way I would buy anything from them.

lol yea
i have had a lot of videos/pics ignored too
you just have to keep reuploading em haha
but guess thats all over with now