Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Wicked beam expander

Moe Ron

Greetings,

Before people slam me for mentioning anything about wicked, I just wanted to mention they have a new beam expander that looks like it may be pretty interesting. One where you can focus to a pinpoint at almost any distance.
If it actually works as advertised it would make a cool addition to your laser. If anybody does get one to test will look forward to the review for it. At $149 I am not too anxious to get one and given wicked's reputation......maybe this is actually for real.

Thanks,
Moe

Pman

Interesting...
Will say that what really got me to post was your user name:) Almost laughed out loud!

Smeerworst

They have something else wich i find cool.

It's called Phosforce..

It's a lens cap you put on your arctic and it turns into a flashlight :D

I believe BMW uses it in it's latest cars..

Moe Ron

Interesting...
Will say that what really got me to post was your user name:) Almost laughed out loud!
Greetings,

Yes I have made more than my fair share of stupid mistakes and started using that many years ago.

I am the Moe Ron !!

Moe

TheDukeAnumber1

I'm really liking the look of their new nano's. Not enough to drop $100 but the double click for continuous is neat. I'm not sure about the phosforce thing. It seems neat but not really practical especially I don't believe any of their claims in their video about it.