Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why do you love LPF?

Thought making a thread on why we all come on LPF everyday and why we love it would be fun.

Post below why you love LPF!

Last edited:

kirk-spock-bromance.jpg

Haha, nice picture. :beer: +rep for that.

The community is the main reason. People from all over the world, all different ages, with a common interest. That really seems cool to me, that every time I come here, I am reading things posted by someone potentially on the other side of the planet. May seem simple, but think about it. Think about the size of the earth, and how easy it is to communicate with people all over it!

And other than that, this community as a whole is (mostly :p) mature, and definitely very helpful. Sure, some people come and don't stay long. But some come and stick around for a ling time, adding to the palette of personalities that make up LPF!

The community is the main reason. People from all over the world, all different ages, with a common interest. That really seems cool to me, that every time I come here, I am reading things posted by someone potentially on the other side of the planet. May seem simple, but think about it. Think about the size of the earth, and how easy it is to communicate with people all over it!

And other than that, this community as a whole is (mostly :p) mature, and definitely very helpful. Sure, some people come and don't stay long. But some come and stick around for a ling time, adding to the palette of personalities that make up LPF!

Thanks for posting,

And I agree. Most people make fun of me and don't understand why I spend so much money on "light", but on this site everyone with the same hobby can communicate and share their interests :beer:

Well, I check in every day now just to see what all the cool things that are shaking in the vets section. I mean really those guys are just practically giving this laser stuff away. I've learned how to make lasers diodes using only tinfoil and compost. Thanks vets your the bees knees.:na::poke::poke:

Edit: your welcome.

Last edited:
Well, I check in every day now just to see what all the cool things that are shaking in the vets section. I mean really those guys are just practically giving this laser stuff away. I've learned how make lasers diodes using only tinfoil and compose. Thanks vets your the bees knees.:na::poke::poke:

Thanks for posting jander :beer:

Trevor

I like lasers but don't really have many anymore.

But, LPF is a consistent source of code projects and camaraderie. So I remain. :D

Trevor

Tmack

I have never been a member of a forum, and it just baffled me that a random person could just join the community and eventually be accepted. The people here are more concerned with the success of other than the people I'm around irl. One of the great things about getting a new toy, or completing a project, is the great feedback and compliment you receive from fellow members. I think, other than achieving what we personally want, seeing the reactions of the community is one of the reasons we strive to make better lasers, bigger collection and create masterpieces. A

I have never been a member of a forum, and it just baffled me that a random person could just join the community and eventually be accepted. The people here are more concerned with the success of other than the people I'm around irl. One of the great things about getting a new toy, or completing a project, is the great feedback and compliment you receive from fellow members. I think, other than achieving what we personally want, seeing the reactions of the community is one of the reasons we strive to make better lasers, bigger collection and create masterpieces. A

Agreed 100% T! Also, I see you are almost at Class "2M" congrats :p

Lately I've been less and less interested in lasers themselves. Don't get me wrong, I still have a sizable collection, and love to fire them up, but I've touched a laser maybe 3 times over the past couple months.

The reason I keep coming back is the community.

Edit: Bleh :tinfoil:

Who am I kidding?

It's really this thread right here that keeps me coming back: http://laserpointerforums.com/f70/ass-cheek-lpm-calibration-nsfw-84476.html :p

Last edited:
Cause lasers are FRICKIN awesome and i want people to help me build da burning LAZA! jk

The community is awesome, met a bunch of cool people, gained A LOT of knowledge, and became more awesome as a person while helping others.

LPF is better than FB IMO...

BTW what does "AFAIK" stand for, see it all the time....

Cause lasers are FRICKIN awesome and i want people to help me build da burning LAZA! jk

The community is awesome, met a bunch of cool people, gained A LOT of knowledge, and became more awesome as a person while helping others.

LPF is better than FB IMO...

BTW what does "AFAIK" stand for, see it all the time....

Hey! Thanks for postin :beer:

And I have no clue what that stands for, isn't it the "Common Acronyms of the forum thread"?

daguin

Because the little wienerheads make me laugh

Peace,
dave