Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Who did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhawins

Merged consecutive posts

Hahahaha oh geez! Here guys he posted it on the other forum too, help me out guys - Laser Community
He's a moderater there, I'm not sure why he's being so secretive... Anyway I'm suspended over there because I insulted a moderater cause they made a new rule about posting competitor LPM company's because WL might start making them nd then the mod posted about another company's which is totally unfair... And I called him on it. Anyway his videos were some lasers and other computer hardware, JT I'm gonna sell you out here cause I'm tired of this crap, his dad buys him all kinds of stuff and e makes little videos about it, he whines and stretches the truth about literally EVERYTHING. He just tried to tell us he has "thousands of gigs" to reupload if he makes a new account, but he had 124 videos, so if every one of them was at least 8gb in size he would have 1,000gb of videos. (that's on the spot in my head math so it's probly wrong but at least close :p ). Cheers everyone, hope I answered some of your questions.
Just so everyone knows, the mod who banned me IS Dan, who was I guess banned here for drama? Read through some of the threads on the other forum, he's all about drama, yet somehow he's a mod??

NO DOUBT if he ever gets it back up people will flag it down again for being such an arrogant jerk and coming over here thinking he owns you, we have to tolerate him and pretend he's not a complete ignorant asshole over t the other forum only because he's a mod. He's 14 if anyone's wondering, and of you don't like me saying that JT, sue me.

Edit: sorry about the double post. I don't think I can merge them.. If anyone can, please do.

Last edited by a moderator:

lasersbee

NO DOUBT if he ever gets it back up people will flag it down again for being such an arrogant jerk and coming over here thinking he owns you, we have to tolerate him and pretend he's not a complete ignorant asshole over t the other forum only because he's a mod. He's 14 if anyone's wondering, and of you don't like me saying that JT, sue me.

Edit: sorry about the double post. I don't think I can merge them.. If anyone can, please do.
Actually... he admits he's only 13 in post #36 of this Thread...
It seems that Dan (The Hypocrite WL Brown noser MOD $hitso
or whatever his name is) on the WL Forum is gunning for JT
himself....:crackup::crackup:

There doesn't seem to be any loyalty over there... not even
between mods...

So sad...:cryyy:

Jerry

Last edited:

jhawins

Merged consecutive posts

Actually... he admits he's only 13 in post #36 of this Thread...
It seems that Dan (The Hypocrite WL Brown noser MOD $hitso
or whatever his name is) on the WL Forum is gunning for JT
himself....:crackup::crackup:

There doesn't seem to be any loyalty over there... not even
between mods...

So sad...:cryyy:

Jerry
Oh haha my bad, none of us know his real age,.. Last year he said he turned 13 but last month was his birthday again and he said he turned 13 then somebody asked how that's possible, he said something like my bad I'm 14. Then he was like no actually I was lying then too I'm 13. So anyway as you can tell by his temper and complete lack of respect, his arrogant mind is probly somewhere around 13-14 (maybe he's 11 even.. I have no idea. )

But yes like you said there is absolutely no loyalty. The only members who have my complete and utter respect and loyalty would be Joe (yes hes CS for WL but he's a great person) and cyparagon who I believe is a member here? Anyway he has the answer to literally every question and if he doesn't have it he finds it, and he's respectful almost always even to completely ignorant questions. Other than them no other member really come to mind right now..

I imagine after they see this my suspension won't be lifted tonight as planned hahaha :oops: . But oh well... I kinda like this forum better, I've always loved vbulletin too! Ip.board is too easy and unoriginal, it takes no effort to set up and it really just seems like something designed by a 15 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to flame anyone here, I wouldn't hate you all (I'm not trying to insult) if it wasn't for many tens of you giving me death threats and saying extremely illegal things that have made some kids kill themselves. (I'm not one of them, just saying, I'm sure you've all heard it on the news)
If that's the case then report it.

On a side note, if you're so emotionally immature to mention suicide over some internet comments then you're probably too immature to be handling lasers.

On another side note, nobody gives a shit about your YouTube channel. If you didn't backup your own videos it's your own stupidity that you should be angry with.

cvbcbcmv

If I had every one of my videos in a folder (which many of them I do) then I wouldn't start over. I have worked for 4 years to build up the audience I have built up, I'm not just gonna start all over for some people to flag it again.

If I had every one of my videos in a folder (which many of them I do) then I wouldn't start over. I have worked for 4 years to build up the audience I have built up, I'm not just gonna start all over for some people to flag it again.

cvbcbcmv

yes, yes I am.

OK, I'll say it again. I'm in an extremely pissy mood right now, because of this, and because of the time I've put into this.
I'm sorry once again for coming and starting this, if this thread was locked it would be great to stop any drama. You guys do you forum the way you want to, and we'll do ours. But it always bugged me how you guys say your the largest laser forum on the internet, look at your number of members and look at ours.

yes, yes I am.

OK, I'll say it again. I'm in an extremely pissy mood right now, because of this, and because of the time I've put into this.
I'm sorry once again for coming and starting this, if this thread was locked it would be great to stop any drama. You guys do you forum the way you want to, and we'll do ours. But it always bugged me how you guys say your the largest laser forum on the internet, look at your number of members and look at ours.

Trevor

But it always bugged me how you guys say your the largest laser forum on the internet, look at your number of members and look at ours.
If you look at the amount of content created over here per day versus your forum per day, you'll see we are correct.

Trevor

ARG

But it always bugged me how you guys say your the largest laser forum on the internet, look at your number of members and look at ours.
Active members that is. There is no were near the amount of activity on the WL forum compared to LPF.

Also, i'm not sure I would quality the WL forum as a laser forum, it's just propaganda and lies.

lasersbee

Are you saying that you have been on YouTube illegally under
age for 4 years....:thinking:

Maybe that was what got your account locked down...:undecided:

YouTube terms of use....
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service

You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.

Jerry

cvbcbcmv

You say you lock topics and ban users who start drama, that's all this is. So, why is it that this topic is not locked nor am I banned? Oh, that's right, because you guys get a warm feeling inside when you troll me. I forgot about that :D

lasersbee

You say you lock topics and ban users who start drama, that's all this is. So, why is it that this topic is not locked nor am I banned? Oh, that's right, because you guys get a warm feeling inside when you troll me. I forgot about that :D
Maybe because you're 13 years old and you were given
an extra chance...

BTW... You haven't answered my question....

Jerry

Last edited:

Trevor

I would also like to point out that Wicked's forum is in fact a Wicked Lasers forum.

It is not a laser enthusiast forum. On a laser enthusiast forum, one can discuss lasers built by any company. We can discuss building our own and where to source parts. We can discuss the construction or purchase of laser-related equipment. A laser enthusiast forum is designed for progress.

Wicked's forum only allows for discussion of their product and dissemination of propaganda. That forum is merely a tool of business.

Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.