Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Who did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

532 with Envy

Jarrett. B - Viewing Profile - Laser Community

Deputy Admin

2733 (6.05 per day)

WL is like a cockroach that just won't go away.(be it the shiftless habits of the company or tools that tout their products)

Didn't LPF come to be because of just such people on the WL forums?

cvbcbcmv

Stop stealing my thunder bro! I took it down!!! Just kidding, I don't think it is very nice to point fingers at people. Besides just start a new one :)

EDIT: I remember that channel. It was very small and had no subscribers, just saying. You should start a new one, and besides you weren't making adsense money off of it.
it was not very small, did not have no subscribers, and I did make adsense money off of it. Also, you guys are such Hippocrates. Think about it, think about two things. First of all, why would we let people praise other companies or make false accusations on our own forum, owned by the company, think business here. Second, you talk about how we censor ours, you are almost the same thing. You have banned people here for nothing other than liking WL, you are literally banning accounts for people who like WL. I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet. Also, plenty of you people harassed me, called me things like, "A fucking idiot", "Stupid little fat piece of shit cunt hole doesn't deserve to live", "fat fuck", "stupid fucking kid", "Go kill yourself you stupid piece of shit", "You'll never get any pussy you fat fuck"

None of these really bother me, my point is, don't tell me that I'M harassing YOU, when there's that, at a 13 year old.

Kalahari

it was not very small, did not have no subscribers, and I did make adsense money off of it. Also, you guys are such Hippocrates. Think about it, think about two things. First of all, why would we let people praise other companies or make false accusations on our own forum, owned by the company, think business here. Second, you talk about how we censor ours, you are almost the same thing. You have banned people here for nothing other than liking WL, you are literally banning accounts for people who like WL. I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet. Also, plenty of you people harassed me, called me things like, "A fucking idiot", "Stupid little fat piece of shit cunt hole doesn't deserve to live", "fat fuck", "stupid fucking kid", "Go kill yourself you stupid piece of shit", "You'll never get any pussy you fat fuck"

None of these really bother me, my point is, don't tell me that I'M harassing YOU, when there's that, at a 13 year old.
You must have been making a dollar a month. I have worked with adsense and I know for a fact you weren't getting more than 5$ a month on adsense. Oh and you have 18 or older to have an account. So you'd have to deposit that into a PP account which you couldn't have because your 13. So you would be doing inappropriate activity unless all the money went into your parents bank account which was redeemed as their money, NOT YOURS.

cvbcbcmv

well, if my parents wanted to give me the money, that's not illegal ;)

Also, I was making more than that, you saw my channel when it blew up on here, I got way bigger after that with the whole Krypton fiasco. (not the one here)

You must have been making a dollar a month. I have worked with adsense and I know for a fact you weren't getting more than 5$ a month on adsense. Oh and you have 18 or older to have an account. So you'd have to deposit that into a PP account which you couldn't have because your 13. So you would be doing inappropriate activity unless all the money went into your parents bank account which was redeemed as their money, NOT YOURS.
your trolling now bud

thats not the point

ill give him one thing we have flamed him way too much there are at least 5 threads that are basically just anti cvvvcvcv(whatever) which isnt cool IMO i hate wicked but it doesnt mean we should bully a 13 year old kid

cvbcbcmv

I don't mean to flame anyone here, I wouldn't hate you all (I'm not trying to insult) if it wasn't for many tens of you giving me death threats and saying extremely illegal things that have made some kids kill themselves. (I'm not one of them, just saying, I'm sure you've all heard it on the news)

Trevor

I don't mean to flame anyone here, I wouldn't hate you all (I'm not trying to insult) if it wasn't for many tens of you giving me death threats and saying extremely illegal things that have made some kids kill themselves. (I'm not one of them, just saying, I'm sure you've all heard it on the news)
Who did it? If you've got no proof to offer up that it was someone from here, you might want to move along...

Trevor

i agree with trevor if you have proof report it to a mod that's unacceptable

im being completely serious

Status
Not open for further replies.