Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Who did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haloid95

i have to say a bunch of people have started flame wars about him on here recently it could be some of the members here it could not.
I still dont know about what lol. No one is mentioning it. What did he do in his videos? :p

I've devoted that last 4 years of my life and countless time and money to bring his YouTube channel down. I finally succeeded!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Haloid95

So I did some research and his account has been terminated from "This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement."

He has a lot of unboxing videos, a lot of burning videos with the wicked lasers S3 Krypton, and some other laser videos. I cant watch them because his account is gone, but I dont see a reason for his account termination. Maybe he rep'd wicked lasers in his videos and people got pissed?

Last edited:
So he brought it down his self and is now blaming the forum members, Wow I think if this is so maybe he needs a vacation away to think about this :thinking:

More info is needed...

So I did some research and his account has been terminated from "This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement."

He has a lot of unboxing videos, a lot of burning videos with the wicked lasers S3 Krypton, and some other laser videos. I cant watch them because his account is gone, but I dont see a reason for his account termination. Maybe he rep'd wicked lasers in his videos and people got pissed?

Last edited:

cvbcbcmv

I didn't violate anything. One of my videos that was flagged was my Sony DSC-WX9 review, I talked about a camera. I didn't violate anything.

rhd

Let it go.

You're just going to end up pissing off people here - and ruining your reputation on another site.

Haloid95

that already happened, why do you think I'm blaming people here?
Life is like that, dust yourself off and get up and start all over. Your not the only one that stuff like this happens too, flaming about it isn't gonna help you. You will just make more enemy's. By the way who was flaming about your videos? and why?

Kalahari

I've devoted that last 4 years of my life and countless time and money to bring his YouTube channel down. I finally succeeded!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Stop stealing my thunder bro! I took it down!!! Just kidding, I don't think it is very nice to point fingers at people. Besides just start a new one :)

EDIT: I remember that channel. It was very small and had no subscribers, just saying. You should start a new one, and besides you weren't making adsense money off of it.

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

that already happened, why do you think I'm blaming people here?
Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe you might have pissed people off by banning them on your own forum?

Or how about editing their posts on there?

Or promoting WL by way of deleting anything that's anti WL on your own forum?

I doubt too many people here care about you one way or another, but if you're looking for people to blame, I would imagine those folks would be a lot more pissed off than anyone here.

As to your question... It's because you're young, immature, arrogant, and have a lot to learn.

P.S. - At least now you finally have a good excuse for not posting that LPM video of the krapton magically hitting and sustaining 1W of output on fresh batteries.

madmacmo

Jarrett B, aka cvbcbcmv, has a bit of recent history as listed in some of the related threads below. He has mostly proved to be his own worst enemy by repeatedly posting lame & stupid stuff that comes right back around to bite him. At the most I can only feel pity for him now, as he just does not have a clue as to how others perceive him, nor does he seem to be capable of accepting responsibility for his actions.

09-04-2011, http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/looks-like-wicked-lasers-hiring-kids-now-66811-3.html

09-06-2011, http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/wl-giving-away-free-kryptons-underage-kids-66873.html

09-08-2011, http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/well-well-well-66943.html

09-15-2011, http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/all-claims-no-proof-67143.html

10-04-2011, http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/lpm-video-1w-krapton-67645-3.html

10-05-2011, http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/hmmm-i-tried-stay-out-but-67739-2.html

You just can't make a thread called "Who did it?" on a forum you've previously trashed your very own self on and start pointing fingers whilst expecting to be being taken seriously...

Last edited:

Kalahari

Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe you might have pissed people off by banning them on your own forum?

As to your question... It's because you're young, immature, arrogant, and have a lot to learn.

P.S. - At least now you finally have a good excuse for not posting that LPM video of the krapton magically hitting and sustaining 1W of output on fresh batteries.
Get em'. Why would you go to another forum and point fingers? Oh and he is most likely going to say sorry to us by the end of the thread. I think he is a attention seeker.

lazeerer

Why Blame LPF or US Guys.? Why? Is it the easiest to do.? Maybe you should look over on your forum.

Also if you where so Up on top youtube as you sound you are you would know there is mass trolls that go on youtube like 50-100 people at a time and start you know trolling and messing with peoples account. I know this because it happened to me some what.

Rather then them giving me thumbs down and flagging my video they gave me thumbs up and left a crap load of commants in a matter of 10 minutes or so. Not to mention i got like 400 views in 10 minutes. No way that is happening on my channel.:p Not that popular.

The only way i got them to stop was to make the video unlisted for a a few days.

Anyways you hve to get flagged quit a bit in order to get bumped. So im expecting this^^^is what happened and not what you are thinking.

We dont got time to sit there and try to bump a little kids account.

Put it this way, If anyone for the most part because i cant speak for all flagged your videos/video that made you get bumped whatever it was most likely you where using your laser unsafely in the video.

I cant say because i never watched your video or videos.

You say one of them was a camera video review.? Hmmm

I would stop and re think your issue here rather then point the finger.

PS did you get band on your forum too.?

Last edited:
Why Blame LPF or US Guys.? Why? Is it the easiest to do.? Maybe you should look over on your forum.

Also if you where so Up on top youtube as you sound you are you would know there is mass trolls that go on youtube like 50-100 people at a time and start you know trolling and messing with peoples account. I know this because it happened to me some what.

Rather then them giving me thumbs down and flagging my video they gave me thumbs up and left a crap load of commants in a matter of 10 minutes or so. Not to mention i got like 400 views in 10 minutes. No way that is happening on my channel.:p Not that popular.

The only way i got them to stop was to make the video unlisted for a a few days.

Anyways you hve to get flagged quit a bit in order to get bumped. So im expecting this^^^is what happened and not what you are thinking.

We dont got time to sit there and try to bump a little kids account.

Put it this way, If anyone for the most part because i cant speak for all flagged your videos/video that made you get bumped whatever it was most likely you where using your laser unsafely in the video.

I cant say because i never watched your video or videos.

You say one of them was a camera video review.? Hmmm

I would stop and re think your issue here rather then point the finger.

PS did you get band on your forum too.?

TLDNR
:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.