Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

White Lasers??

matrixcs

Hi guys i was wondering is there a possibility of creating a portable White Laser RPL type or pen type?

someone here in philippines said they claimed to see one in china..

Spyderz20x6

Hi guys i was wondering is there a possibility of creating a portable White Laser RPL type or pen type?

someone here in philippines said they claimed to see one in china..
Rog has already done it ;)

matrixcs

thanks guys, i just raised this question because a local supplier in shenzhen china is dealing us with a 50mw and 80mw white RPL type laser. i will go there this august to see.

thanks guys, i just raised this question because a local supplier in shenzhen china is dealing us with a 50mw and 80mw white RPL type laser. i will go there this august to see.
Seriously? Do not forget to take your camera with you then!

game-genie

A friend of mine who lives in Shenzhen also told me that he saw White lasers at some places...
I´ll ask him how much one costs and if he can get one for me ...

Best regards
game-genie

matrixcs

okie positive! i will go to shenzhen this august.. i will take pictures they say at 80mw the white laser can burn matches

millirad

That's an amazing 80mW burner! Thanks for the info!

HIMNL9

Uhm, doubt they have combined the chips in a single emitter or got a white emission chip :p ..... maybe they combined optics and diodes in a custom beam joiner ? ..... just trying to guess :thinking:

matrixcs

yeah well those are my guess to since its an RPL type it could be possible but how come it can burn at 80mw...

FireMyLaser

80mW can easily burn, if the beam is thin enough, and the target is dark enough. When I balance my rgv (?mW?) to a perfect white it even burns white paper with a lens. :cool: