Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

White laser, we did it!!!!!

T

timelord

We only had a few balloons ;D

Attachments

• S1031382_640x480.JPG
    S1031382_640x480.JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 139

Timelord said:
We only had a few balloons  ;D

Just a tah eh ;)

Thing is we actually would of had more than this but Tallaxo got excited and popped a few while we were all blowing them up and then they were just too darn tempting and the odd few ::) were popped before we started the big one :cool:

S

SenKat

LOL I KNEW it was dangerous getting you all in the same locale ! HAHAHAHAHAHA ! A buncha photonically armed kids in a candy shop is what you were ! ROTFLMAO !!! ;D ;D

S

SenKat

yew.sir-name said:
It looks like christmas

Erm...I don't decorate with black for Christmas....That is of course just MY personal taste...now....on the OTHER hand, If I came down in the morning, and saw a buncha black balloons around the tree in the morning, I would then KNOW that Santa brought me a NICE laser for being a bad..erm...GOOD boy ! LOL !!!!

T

timelord

Here's a nice shot of Tallaxo's RGY scanner ;)

Attachments

• S1031333_640x480.JPG
    S1031333_640x480.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 130
i wish i joined this board a few weeks before hand - as this meet up was in my back yard :eek:

T

timelord

darklandz said:
i wish i joined this board a few weeks before hand - as this meet up was in my back yard :eek:
Well stick around because we plan to do another meet soon mate so the more the merrier :)

ahhhht that looks like alot of fun! I might have to save up for a plane ticket across the pond!!! ;D

Looking forward to lots of pics about this! I'm drooling over that white beam, that looks sick guys, great meeting. I have a quick question for you though, what the hell kind of goggles did you wear?!!!! hahahhaa :cool:

-Dough

check the multimedia section, I'm downloading the video as we speak ;)

-Dough

Daedal

<-- Jealous that he wasn't on Skype... ;D

Although... on the 20th we have the FLEM here in Florida and it's going to be fueled by the big boys with the big projectors from PhotonLexicon ;D :p :cool:

I'll be there for that to 'network' with the guys there ;D

--DDL

Things

lol yeah jase got abit to tempted, and started popping the balloons while i was watching them on skype ;D ;D ;D