Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WHITE BALLOON GET'S IT PROPER!!!!!!!

NairB

:eek:

Gosh Timelord....thats nearly impossible to do :eek:

Not very often you see a white balloon burst....very nice ;)

T

timelord

I know but i did it more than just once so on the third time i had to make a video bad style :cool: :cool: :cool:

T

timelord

It suprised me too but this laser has been a real gem. Dragon lasers said that it was pumping out 140mw when the tested it prior to shipping, taking into mind that the batteries i used were brand new lithiums when popping the white balloon. :)

I'll have to try that with my friends 261 (thanks again SenKat!) and see if we can do it again! This may take some patience! And we definetly dont want to be staring at the beam for too long without these: :cool:

T

timelord

Wear your goggles as white reflects a lot of laser light...

Attachments

• Wicked_Laser_650nm_Goggles_001.jpg
    Wicked_Laser_650nm_Goggles_001.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 69
S

SenKat

Timelord is unique in many ways....hang out and read - you'll see ! LOL ! :cool:
It IS quite impressive, though - I wanna see him do it again - and turn the balloon so we can see if there is a black dot on there or not....hehehehe NOT that I am doubting him - Heck, David Cpperfield does some amazing stuff too - maybe he's related......

T

timelord

It's only from fresh lithiums i can do it and not all the time either. I had to start and restart the video until it eventually went bang :eek: I've only done it 5 times since so i had to post the video to prove to everyone it can be done... :cool:

hehe, i like the word "unique" very non-offensive, but yeah you've got a very nice laser there :eek:

S

SenKat

Now you know why I want to sell my Nexus - so I can get a DL 125 as well ! ;D