Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which laser company is more reliable?

Hi all, I am new here n would like some advice from you veterans. I am intending to get a 300mw laser pointer but not sure which company is better? I was thinking of Warnlaser or Wicked Laser, what do u all think? :yh:

No no no!

Both of those companies have terrible reputations here. May I suggest Lazerer? They give a power GUARANTEE, which is great for such a cheap site, and they have good customer service! I don't think I have seen a negative review here o_O

Stay away from both wicked and warn... both are terrible companies with lousy products.

From the cheap companies, lazerer.com, o-like.com, rayfoss.com

If you have some more money to spend, jetlasers, optotronics, or laserglow.

Of course you could always go directly to CNI:p

There is a Group Buy going on right now, so you can get some great deals from them. Jetlasers service is top notch.

Last edited:
Or JETLASERS_ not too late to get in the closing GB. One yr warranty and always overspec & quality. see the thread in GB section and the reviews too.

Hi, I am probably looking for 300mw to 400mw green laser, looks like Lazerer or Jetlaser are the reputable ones.... i was almost misleaded by Wicked Lasers. Thank u all for the valuable information...:wave:

jetlasers are always overspec :p i would suggest the 300mw pl-D :D could reach 400 ;)
everyone seems to trust wickedlasers before they come to this forum :thinking:

Can i ask is it possible to get a 300mw laser pointer of a smaller size n diameter? It seem that most companies offer laser pointers at around 220mm or more in length n 35mm in diameter which is too long n bulky? Which companies do u recommend?

jetlasers Ti hosts ;) if you need to order from other companies, expect a little underspec. try these, rayfoss or o-like :D if you find a laser you like from either companies, see if lazerer has them :)

Thank you, Joshshermann, in fact, i already saw something i like at O-like. Which colour of laser would u recommend? Blue , red or green? Is it true that blue laser beam will deteriorate over time compared to green or red laser beam?

TuhOz

Thank you, Joshshermann, in fact, i already saw something i like at O-like. Which colour of laser would u recommend? Blue , red or green? Is it true that blue laser beam will deteriorate over time compared to green or red laser beam?

You can watch Styropyro's videos on youtube about comparing diffrent color lasers.
In my opinion, 405nm bluray is very sexy tough the beam isnt really visible.

If you're looking for beam; green laser, if burning, blue or red laser.
It really depents... watch videos about diffrent laser colors, and see what you like most.