Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which company would Darth Vader endorse?

In your Opinion, Which company would Darth Vader endorse?

NovaLasers?
LaserGlow?
Optotronics?
WickedLasers?
DragonLasers?
Starphaser?
etc...?

S

SenKat

THINKLASERS !!!! Since they are scammy and scummy company, it would HAVE to be them ! The "supposed" owner runs scams all over the place - and since they are associated with Wicked...well...hahahahaha ! Definitely thinklasers.

G !

Wicked, or any of it's fronts and shells.

But he'd switch to Optronics just before he dies. ;D

Daedal

Are you sure he wouldn't go with something like the Herc 600mW or something?

He is EVIL, and on the DARK SIDE... ;D ::)

--DDL

Yea, I think Darth Vader would want a truly devastating weapon; a force to be reckoned with. He would cut no corners when it comes to possessing a high end saber that is on the cutting edge of science.

"destructive gear is supirier than all those other mortal companies"-DARTH VADER

Justin

I may be biased, but I'd have to say that out of all the handheld lasers available, the Hercules is the one which most resembles a real lightsaber. It has a green beam, which probably not Darth's first pick, but the housing is big and black and mean. It also wields the most power out of any other handheld laser so it is probably fitting for someone who craves power more than anything!

Rhith

Well many of us considered since he is EVIL and all he would join a company that is throughly as EVIL as him. Such as a nameless company that has nearly every laser RMA'ed, provides under specification lasers, and sells something that is a sin to humanity to be called a true deathly laser, the Spyder. *coughidontlikewickedlaserscough*

Justin said:
I may be biased, but I'd have to say that out of all the handheld lasers available, the Hercules is the one which most resembles a real lightsaber. It has a green beam, which probably not Darth's first pick, but the housing is big and black and mean. It also wields the most power out of any other handheld laser so it is probably fitting for someone who craves power more than anything!

plus if they came to close he could beat them over the head with it.

millionaire said:
[quote author=Justin link=1188665886/0#8 date=1189027161]I may be biased, but I'd have to say that out of all the handheld lasers available, the Hercules is the one which most resembles a real lightsaber. It has a green beam, which probably not Darth's first pick, but the housing is big and black and mean. It also wields the most power out of any other handheld laser so it is probably fitting for someone who craves power more than anything!

plus if they came to close he could beat them over the head with it.[/quote]
The Hercules series, a class IV laser AND a self defense club all in one!

Rhith said:
.....nameless company that has nearly every laser RMA'ed, provides under specification lasers, and sells something that is a sin to humanity to be called a true deathly laser, the Spyder. *coughidontlikewickedlaserscough*

Oh man, ;D  ;D ;D ;D !!!!   [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif]

If Darth Vader was going to use it against the scammers out there I would lend him mine lol !!

Daedal

On second thought... What do his armies go with? ;D

I would go with that cleaning pack that someone linked before... the one that pumps out some Multi-Watt cleaning IR laser... ;D

It's fitting because they always carry a backpack like that :p

--DDL