Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where should I buy my laser?

Well I hope the universal charger from lazerer works.:D

I contacted Max from the contact us on the website. Hopefully he'll update me on the status of my order.

Last edited:

I just want to throw out there, my AW 18650 3400mah Protected (Panasonic) battery seams to work just as well as my UltraFire 4000mah unprotected battery that came with my custom made 2w laser. The builder said they work great and tore off the protection himself. They even take the same amount of time to charge...
-Shane

Got a reply from lazerer.

Order ID: 6998
Date Ordered: 10/04/2013

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Processed

The comments for your order are:

unit ready, awaiting for shipment

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

I guess it hasn't shipped yet.:cryyy:

question: Does the shipping transfer to usps once it gets to the US?

Last edited:
Goggles got here today.

Found a second use for them: since they block blue light, my body produces more melatonin, which helps you sleep!!

Also, when I shine my green "5mw" on the wall near me, I can still see a speck. Is that normal?

yeah you will be able to see dots on the wall or if you are burning something but you most likely will never see the beam with the glasses on. my 1.5W has a HUGE dot on the wall when taking a picture but when i use my glasses all i see is the small dot of the actual laser and none of the "flood" of light from hitting the wall that the camera picks up

Got an email from max saying that the laser would ship within 24 hours. How long will it take for the laser to get here from China?

No good company sells 532 laser without a good IR filter
Same goes for Rev Polarity Protection- put the battery in just once the wrong way and you now have your next host for a DIY build.

if you worry so much about customs seizure that why did you buy outside the USA?? duh? want a laser quick- buy from a member in USA- if you had posted a WTB in the BS&T section I would have replied about several I have FS... all JETLASERS- all best quality' all with warranty all good!!
all IR filtered too.

best wishes- hope your wait and savings will be worth all in the end.

hak

hawkzaw1, I am not (too) worried about customs seizure anymore after reading some stuff on this forum.

I know lazerer doesn't sell the best lasers, but they have good prices.:)

I just know he would be a blast to party with-

we have much in common methinks

Laser shipped. I'll see how long it takes to get to my door.

Where can I use my tracking number?

Last edited:
it should say when he gave tracking number. first laser was tracked through USPS but my replacement is a shitty site that says my package is "not found". if it stays this way ill be contacting max soon. been a week and still not found?