Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

where in the world???

hey guys,
just a new member here, and was looking through the for sale fourum, and noticed that i cant see where you people are, what i mean is im in melbourne australia, and i dont know if you guys are from australia or some other part of the world. in other online fourms i am in you can put what part of the world your from under your avatar, maybe this could be a good idea, if only to know where im buying from.

just a thought

thanks
infiltrator

Yet another aussie! Great to have you here. I am Adelaide, Things is Cairns, Chief Eamonn is Perth, and there's a few others around.

That said, does it really matter? People usually post domestic and international postage as well as their location, if no location is given you can assume they're in the US.

Local is good, but I don't think you should deny yourself a good deal cos of a couple more bucks shipping :)

Things

Hmm i thought it did display your location beside your name? Oh well. I used to live in Melb., but we moved in jan.