Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where do you get your green modules?

IsaacT

Hello,

I am looking at making a 532nm laser to replace the Jetlasers Ti-A that I sold not too long ago. Therefore I need a 532nm Module, preferably 12mm, and here is the kicker: I would really like to find a US company or distributor so that I am not waiting a month or two for the part.

I have been searching DX and O-like and whatnot but if anyone knows of any sellers that are US based and reliable, I would be greatly appreciative!

Thanks,
Isaac

I just pulled the trigger and ordered this module today. I cannot remember who recently posted about this deal, but I am happy to throw down $11 for a 50mW green! Now, I have all 4 major color diodes...i guess a 473nm or yellow is next on my list!

That was me. Best deal on modules for sure. Glad I was able to share them with the forum because there a great deal!

D

Deleted member 37156

Ordered 2 50's from them 1 was overspec with solid beam, the other was a cat toy. They replaced the cat toy with a good one. Fast service with good tracking and follow up email. Fasttech is the new DX. Only 2 times faster! Highly recommended.

Laik

I order my green modules from laserlands. They have a 10% tolerance but they are normally on spec or a little over.

Ordered 2 50's from them 1 was overspec with solid beam, the other was a cat toy. They replaced the cat toy with a good one. Fast service with good tracking and follow up email. Fasttech is the new DX. Only 2 times faster! Highly recommended.

I second that! i haven't bought from DX since i've became a loyal Fasttech customer.

As a DX buyer, I hope I will be as pleased! Gary did manage to get it in the mail today!

IsaacT

Oh, and scumbag! You should get a 638nm laser! Enough difference in color to warrant it and it isn't too expensive either!

Laik

Thats actually my next build. A 500mW Mitsu in a copper heat sink in a C6 with a black focus adapter and an X-Drive running off a single cell. DTR says to run the mitsubishi with 1 cell on an x-drive (which is a buck driver) but would i be able to run it on 1 cell with this driver as well (it is a buck driver also) BlitzBuck V3.1 Round Adjustable 290-970mA - $19.99 : Cajunlasers Store It should work because the diodes voltage is 2.6V
Thanks!