Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can I get a line generator lens for a Sanwu Spiker?

Looking around, I only seem to be finding lenses that are <$10 and don't look like they'll fit, or lenses >$150 for industrial purposes. Can anyone help me out? Sorry if this is the wrong board to post on.

What exactly are you looking for? Like what do you want your lens to do?

I wanna do the "liquid sky" effect. I'm told what I want is a line generator lense which splits the beam into what's roughly a plane.

Like this video.

Ahhhhh I see what you mean. Usually we are trying to work to make our lasers not make a huge line :crackup:

Styro says in that video that he got it for a few bucks and that's probably about what it is worth. You need one to fit a Sanwu spiker? The Aixiz store sells some I think. I'll put a link below. You can just take the lens out of that module and place it in your spiker, after removing whatever lens is already in there.

bhttp://www.aixiz.com/store/index.php/cPath/46

Hopefully that works. I have a Spiker as well, but it is the 1000mW 638nm Saber.

I don't know if the lens can stand your 5000mW's power but you can always give it a try :)

Last edited: