Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can I find the best price on 25 to 50 Laser Pointer pens

I'm looking for the best price on 25 to 50 green pointer pens. Maybe prices with n without batteries. Let me know where u guys think is the best place or the cheapest. Thanks.

well batteries are not included and you dont want them anyway- not likely a good brand -

I have a lot more info for you... but... until you put your location into your profile i cannot advise. you ill be surprized what I learned.

What do u need my location for? I added it but just wondering what it had to do with anything.

Oh n btw, I ordered from a sponcer on here and got screwed. They took my money n then told me they did not have what I ordered, I had to pay more for basically the same thing I originally ordered, then they told me I'd have it in 30-45 days n if I wanted a refund I had to wait till it was delivered n I can return it or if it just doesn't show up. I finally got it 2 days ago after waiting almost 60 days and it doesn't work right and it is definetly not 150mw like I ordered. So now I have to dispute it with my bank because they don't want to answer my emails anymore and I'm tired of the bullshit pre made responses they keep sending me because I think there chineese and don't speak English.

^^ dang that sucks- all sellers have some problems and advertizers pay to be here- it would be great if they never made us unhappy but dont blame the forum and give the seller a chance to make good.-- and it was an advertizer not 'sponsor' correct

same thing kinda-

anyway hope that works out for you.

on the large order of pointers- i had a bad experience trying to get the best deal by getting 40 pcs- that was not good- being a larger package may have gotten it inspected. San Fran customs kept about half to be destroyed unless i go inperson to file a claim- funny thing almost all were 10 mw or much more.

so I would set up a group snipe and have bids palced for you until you have purchased as many as you want and be happy getting them 3 at a time RG &B - you can expect about 5 % to be DOA- they may send a replacement if you ask nice-

BUt at $3 each its a small loss- deal with it- after you buy 50 sets it will be a funny memory- as to which buyers- there are MANY- but all get thier inventory from a very few makers- I fot good ones from 'bestdeal'

why do you want so many?? are you trying to signal the mother ship to come and pick you and sheldon cooper phd up??

laser gloves are pretty cool at raves etc. but IMO dangerous at those places.

I can link you to the best sniper for that job if you liker and its free for the 1st 3 orders-

6 in a package is not too big but atm its harder to win bids that are not sets of 3 rgb or all one color and NOT pay more than 9$ total-

the selllers in 99% of the time cannot replace an order that was seized and they state so in thier listings- fine print. for my loss the seller refunded the money for the pointers lost but not the shippping- I had done many sales with them before this bad one.
i just buy three at a time now- and dont have all my eggs in one basket--

FYI if you are one of those who feels cheated when the 5 mW laser turned out to be much more then you dont want cheap China made pen pointers- buy a mini module and build you 5 mw laser.. way cheaper too. There are posts about the overspec - some were > 100 mW- and 405s that will burn-

also the greens will NOT have IR filters and most who have laser glasses dont have one for IR- so what reading you get on a LPM includes the IR- 'Junktronics' sells cheap tiny IR filters made for pens and is a member here in VERY good standing .
the tips are glued on so you must deal with that or glue the filter to the front which i think is sketchy as best.

-- hope this helps- let me know if you want that link-
hak

we had a place in Ft Pierce until we had to sell in 2011 or 2012.

UPDATE just remembered this-- current record holder for worst pointer pen buying experience is held by yobersal- who got delivery of IIRC 200 red pens after waiting 2 years!!! at that time the price of them dropped like a rock and there was NO WAY Luke was going to even brake even. he sold them cheap in large lots as as fast as possible prolly wanting them out of his sight.

Last edited: