Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

where can i find a discount code for rayfoss?does it exist?

..hello... i would buy a 150mw green pen..... and i noticed that the best store where i can grab a low price.. is laserlands or rayfoss. olike is a little more expensive.

but.. i would know if is possible to have a little discount on rayfoss prices.....
maybe there aren't discount coupon code for rayfoss.. or maybe yes.... so i am asking it to you :)

You get the discount when you send them a pic of two monkeys going at it :wave::shhh:

@ Rob...
Relax man.... he wasn't vulgar....;)
A bit of levity gets rid of stress.. IMO..:cool:

Jerry

Yeah sorry man. I don't know why I flew off the handle.

Welcome back bud

It's nice that all of us Forum Members can iron out our differences so QUICKLY & SMOOTHLY, (all the time???) lol
Welcome Home Jay !!!!!!!

so... no one coupon???.... can i only ask to faona a discount?.... mmhh.. how much.... 10%? 5$ ? i don't know how to ask it....... i feel stupid and bad to ask her directly a "discount".

one member said me he bought the 75$ 150mw pen.... at only 70 SHIPPED. he should paid 75+5 shipping=80. but he payed 70. i don't have the face like the ass to ask it XD XD XD

so... no one coupon???.... can i only ask to faona a discount?.... mmhh.. how much.... 10%? 5$ ? i don't know how to ask it....... i feel stupid and bad to ask her directly a "discount".

one member said me he bought the 75$ 150mw pen.... at only 70 SHIPPED. he should paid 75+5 shipping=80. but he payed 70. i don't have the face like the ass to ask it XD XD XD

See it like this. You're a customer and the customers are the ones who keep a business in business. Say you really would like to buy from this store and mention a price.

An example.

Hello Faona. I was recommended to your store and I would like to purchase (item) but was wondering if a discount was available. I'm a little tight on money this month. How does this sound to you (list a price)

I think rayfoss don't offer any coupon, because most of rayfoss' orders via email contact.

If you are a return customer, just ask her for a discount. Most of sellers offer a little discount (or gifts) for return customers.

AndyR

I'm interested in a discount myself :)
tell us if it works / you get a discount code.

I think I want to order from Rayfoss as well and hopefully I can get a small discount for being a forum member. After all, it would have been impossible for me to order from Rayfoss had it not been for this forum, that's a fact.

I believe the way the ordering works, you place a order (there's a section for remarks or comments or other asks) and it goes to Faona and you get sent an invoice. Most places provide a small discount of $5 to $10 or about 10% up front with a coupon code or they give you $ in your account to reorder.

I gave Rayfoss my info per their website but have not yet rec'd a return reply.