Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Where can i find a Cheap 1W+ laser?

ColacX

Hi guys im new to the forums and wondering where can i find a Cheap 1W+ laser? I'm rather unsure about what I can get them for since there seems to be rather many untrusty/scammy retailers.

I'd like a handheld 1W+ laser in any color as cheap as possible but I'm willing to pay a little extra if I know its a laser that will last long (which im under the impression that they dont).

Anyone thats experienced that can recommend a good one?

Oh btw can a 1W laser light the fuse of fireworks? And is it easy?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

ARG

What is your definition of cheap? If you want a 1W laser you're looking at around 250$ with batteries, charger and goggles.

If you are interested I can do a custom build for you. PM me if you want to talk it over.

luccax

buy sell and trade section of the forums, there is 1w 445nm there for $100

ColacX

hmm okay is the wicked lasers any good? i think someone said they burnout and break fast. also can a 1W laser light up a firework during the winter? because that would be kinda cool.

Do some reading please. Both of your questions have been answered more times than I can possibly read in a week.

jimdt7

You can buy a 1W blue laser from one of our members here for about 100$
Add another ~60$ for safety goggles too! :beer:

Jim

IsaacT

Well...I don't mind breaking out the spoon every once in awhile so here ya go:

Safety Goggles: HERE
Batteries: HERE
Laser: HERE(also, you can PM him to see about ordering goggles from him, so you get it all at one place...)

Overall Cost:

Goggles: $41.99(Not Sure about Shipping)
Batteries: $15.95(Shipping Included)
Laser: $115.00(Shipping Included)
Total: $172.94

Hope that helps :p ...I kind of just did all your research for you so if it doesn't help you then you are SOL.

And yes, a 1W laser will light a fuse.

Well...I don't mind breaking out the spoon every once in awhile so here ya go:

Safety Goggles: HERE
Batteries: HERE
Laser: HERE(also, you can PM him to see about ordering goggles from him, so you get it all at one place...)

Overall Cost:

Goggles: $41.99(Not Sure about Shipping)
Batteries: $15.95(Shipping Included)
Laser: $115.00(Shipping Included)
Total: $172.94

Hope that helps :p ...I kind of just did all your research for you so if it doesn't help you then you are SOL.

And yes, a 1W laser will light a fuse.

Ha ha every once in a while here at lpf if your lucky you'll witness a good spooning.+1 for not makin a mess.

ColacX

Thanks guys. Sweden 23. Damn days pass by fast when ya watching dr.who

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will take them to get that laser back in stock. That's a pretty good deal though.

Nimoxp

I wonder how long it will take them to get that laser back in stock. That's a pretty good deal though.

The silver one is in stock. Just click on color and switch to silver. It's the black one's that are out of stock.