Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

when should i start worrying about shipping?

I ordered my diodes for my first builds from china, this was on the 6th of the month, then it took what seemed like forever to touch the US, but now it hasn't updated any tracking info for a week, I'm starting to worry. My tracking number is LK751259884CN and the carrier is usps, someone tell me what's going on? Ebay said the expected delivery date is between last Friday and this Thursday, so I know its too soon to start getting upset, but still, shed light on this

I ordered my diodes for my first builds from china, this was on the 6th of the month, then it took what seemed like forever to touch the US, but now it hasn't updated any tracking info for a week, I'm starting to worry. My tracking number is LK751259884CN and the carrier is usps, someone tell me what's going on? Ebay said the expected delivery date is between last Friday and this Thursไ ïday, so I know its too soon to start getting upset, but still, shed light on this
I think you answered your own question in your last line its too early to worry about the 6 of august is only yesterday in terms terms of postage time it can take to get items from China even if it has landed in the US already I'm still waiting for stuff from China from 26 July and bit earlier i would leave it till next week customs take their time,

Gahhhh, I hope I get it before school is in, otherwise I'll have to come home one weekend for it

Bump and update: it was processed again in new york, if you look at tracking that's the third time it was processed at the same sort facility, what's up with that? Does this mean its getting closer to me?