Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

when a lot is going on

Ive been trying to get my store up a while now, and its going slow, but i mean i guess i shoould have expected it lol. I have alot going on. My father passed away a few months ago and im rebuilding the first car him and I build
which is a 78 Trans Am, I put a 350 in it and got it running but it has alot of body work left to do.
I got 84 fieros the other day, so theres and all new project. I have my everyday driver, which
i have to keep working right, to get to my 5 days a week 8-5 oclock job. and i got a crotchrocket sunday lol. Plus i like lasers and spend time messing with them, and lets not forget my beer drinking time... and the 4 hours a night for sleep, and thats my life for you. I do manage to work on the store somewhere in all of this, and it is coming along. Funcionality seems ok, jsut not online yet. I am trying to come up with at least enough stock to open. Just figured id give a little insight on the life of me. :)
Have a great day.

Imagine a civil engineering college student messing with electronics all day long :-/
Yep! It's me ;D