Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats your favorite hat to wear

Everyone post you wearing your favorite hat. Mines one I got at Disney several years ago, it's also my most expensive hat at a whopping $30 :p

if you don't want to post it with you in the picture then you can just post the hat :-/ although it would be much more fun if we got everyone to post with them in the picture ;D

BTW: For those that have never had long hair, I'm not blind when it's over my eyes like that, I can see exactly what I'm doing...most of the time ;D

Attachments

• DSC06398_jpg_r.jpg
    DSC06398_jpg_r.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 171

daguin

maxkillz said:
Everyone post you wearing your favorite hat. Mines one I got at Disney several years ago, it's also my most expensive hat at a whopping $30  :p
if you don't want to post it with you in the picture then you can just post the hat  :-/ although it would be much more fun if we got everyone to post with them in the picture ;D

I already do so . . .every time I post
<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;)

Peace,
dave

I wear a black beret. And no, I'm not french. ;D No time to take a picture, maybe tomorrow.

daguin said:
[quote author=maxkillz link=1221616463/0#0 date=1221616463]Everyone post you wearing your favorite hat. Mines one I got at Disney several years ago, it's also my most expensive hat at a whopping $30 :p
if you don't want to post it with you in the picture then you can just post the hat :-/ although it would be much more fun if we got everyone to post with them in the picture ;D

<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;)

Peace,
dave[/quote]
is that really you in the pic dave? :eek:

Favorite hat? I don't wear hats too often but I do like the look of a postal envelope on my head. Here's a video with me wearing one of those, I'm the short guy with brown hair:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owQrV-L2iFM[/media]
(I think that's the first time youtube has seen my face...under the name styropyro that is [smiley=evil.gif])

I'm not too keen on posting myself on the internet where complete strangers can see me...wait a sec...

daguin

ndrew2505 said:
[quote author=daguin link=1221616463/0#1 date=1221617399]

<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;)

Peace,
dave
is that really you in the pic dave? :eek:[/quote]

Absolutely.  Here's a shot without the beard while visiting some friends in Leeds, UK

I'm the cute one

MVC-004F.jpg

Unfortunately, none of us are wearing hats

Peace,
dave

L

laserguys

Which one is you.... [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

daguin

laserguys said:
Which one is you.... [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

I'm the cute one <sheesh>

The short one is flying in next month with her mother to visit for a couple of weeks. She's leaving the kids at home with her hubby. LOL!

Peace,
dave

There are two options:

My favourite hat:
blank.jpg

My favourite hat:
hat1.jpg

Guess it's up to you to decide which one is the real option :)