Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram

What's up with my birth date?

GooeyGus

It says "December 8, 1990"

My actual DOB is December 6th 1985

Maybe it's because I look so young :p

Morgan

Same here Gooey but I'm even older! 29th January 1974!

I've asked for a change but nothing as yet... I was told that it seems a lot have been altered. I wonder what the average age of LPF is right now? :D

M
:)

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey guys, im not sure if this was the cause but:

we used to have yabb forum software, the conversion from yabb to vbulletin didn't allow birthdates to be converted over.

occassionally when a user needs something updated in there profile and asks me for help, i need to "manually" change the birthday, because the settings page does not allow a value of 1900 (which all ppl in the conversion got defaulted too). so basically for me to save anythiing in there profile i have no choice but to use a random valid birthday (it would take too long to ask each user manually what the birthdays are)

Morgan

Well, seeing as we're here, you don't need to ask. My DOB is in the post above yours! :p

I thought that if it were a site wide issue you would have a lot to change so didn't pursue it when I asked before. I guess hiding the DOB would be the answer.

Thanks for the explanation, c0ld.

M
:)