Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

What's up from Colorado!

Hey guys, I've been looking arround here for about 3 or 4 months now, never really joined because I don't have the know-how to contribute anything. But I figured I'd just join anyway to become part of the comunity. Anyway, I'll probably be a quiet fellow, but, I hope that's ok. I don't know if this is a very chatty forum or not, I hope it's the later of the two :na:. Well, I don't want to keep you for too long, just introducing myself, not looking for a date :Crackup:. So, hope we get along ;)

Welcome to the forum!! I a pretty new here too, and also from Colorado. There are a few of us here that I know of. Hope you have a good time here, and find the information and people as helpful as I have. If I could give you one tip, it would be use the search function early and often.

Once again, welcome!

rpaloalto

Welcome to the both of you.
LPF is a pretty fun place. Lots of info on lasers for both beginners and pros.
Just follow the rules and stay cool. Remember to give the search button a try. If you still cant find your answer, then ask away:)

Yeah, here is where I learned that Kipkay's and idiot, and the money that I spent on that red laser maglite thing was a complete waste. Damn you Kipkaaaaayyy!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the welcome :D

"'The quad laser, you can't escape the quad laser! Look...the bullet is so big you can't escape, jumping is useless' ~~ATHF ftw!"

It moves slowly because of the awesome power. You cannot escape...

I hope that you can see this, because I am doing it as hard as I can...

lol Love me some ATHF!!

That episode was just one again, then I remembered that's like one of the best episodes ever! ROFL!

Welcome to the forum.
Yeah, here is where I learned that Kipkay's and idiot, and the money that I spent on that red laser maglite thing was a complete waste. Damn you Kipkaaaaayyy!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for the welcome :D
Kipkay is not the only one sprouting bull on the net.. Read up here and you'll learn the right way.