Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's Needed?

Hello,
I have ordered a 100mW module from Lazerer to put in a pen host like this one and I noticed that the module is focuasble.

What's needed in order to focus it without taking it out of the host, focusing it and then putting it back in? Also, does it need to be focused or will it come already focused?

Thanks so much!

Anyone? If it's possible, please tell me how, and if it's not, please tell me why!

Thanks!

Relax..... half of the world is sleeping....
Give the members time to respond....
Your problem is not life threatening....:yh:

You'll need something like this...

images

Jerry

Last edited:
Relax..... half of the world is sleeping....
Give the members time to respond....
Your problem is nor life threatening....:yh:

Jerry

Right, sorry about that. I thought it was odd that nobody was on, I wasn't sure what the time's like in America but I thought it was day...sorry.

Thanks.

I believe its focusable but not easily as say an aixiz so you focus it how you want and put in your host I don't see away with that module to focus on the fly...

Stix62

LesPaul.

To focus that module you'll need whats shown in post#3.
Once you've put it in that pen host you won't be able to focus it unless you leave the end cap off. Its not the type of laser you can focus 'on the fly' (like Aixiz modules), as laserpyro has already said.

Last edited:
LesPaul.

To focus that module you'll need whats shown in post#3.
Once you've put it in that pen host you won't be able to focus it unless you leave the end cap off. Its not the type of laser you can focus 'on the fly', as laserpyro has already said.

Alright, thanks for the info. I might just leave as is, I'm sure it is focused to the best point.

Thanks for all your help!