Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats In your Pockets?

Haha! "Man pockets" is a phrase i'm quite fond of. I have keys, wallet (both also chained to my belt loops), fingerless gloves, lighter (sometimes a zippo and a torch-burner, and occasionally more), laser (although generally more than one, i sometimes have one around my neck and another in my pocket and if carrying a lot i take my bag), phone, possibly a little plastic bag full of some pyrotechnic compound and\or a screwdriver. I used to keep a round of blasting caps and a rubber band (no connection between them) in a hidden inside-pocket on my blazer and as i kid for a while i kept a single firecracker and a rigged disposable lighter on my inside hidden coat pocket.

If i'm going out anywhere exciting i carry a backpack with a bottle of water, extra layer, pencil & sharpener. Me & my dad often have competitions to see who has the most awesome stuff in their pockets.

Not something women can understand ;)

I had to Make a thread On this due to the Above Quote. You can post and comment, In "Pockets" It means "On Your Person (Body) Most Places when You Go Out". And feel free to derail this thread no rules but I think this might be a fun topic... I'll do my own later :p

Last edited:

daguin

It depends on if I am lecturing that day or not. When I am lecturing, I carry a leather bag. I put my wallet and my phone in the bag. I carry as little as possible on me.

For example, all I have in my pockets today is $250.
My wallet and my phone are in my lecture bag. Someone borrowed my truck today so they have my keys ;)

Normally, I have some cash (in a money clip), my keyring (with just three keys on it; truck, house, safe), my wallet, and my phone in my pockets.

Peace,
dave

Wallet, Keys (house, cars and storage unit), cell phone flashlight Mag XL100(which one varies day to day) Advil sinus (springtime in Metro Atlanta is brutal) and knife Buck assisted opener(also varies day to day)

GBD

I just got back from work, so at this particular moment:

Knife, 445nm laser, phone, tick tester, a pack of AAAs, ruler, terminating screw driver, a 1/4" nut, 11mm wrench, 20$ bill and some plastic cap thing.

Will vary day to day.. but thats whats in the pocket today.

stuff.jpg

in one pocket a money clip with id, credit cards etc... other pocket keys. rear pocket is where i put receipts

michael.

Drew

Phone, cars keys with azaa flashlight, wallet, romisen 30mw green, dx $6 butterfly knife, mini altoids mints, and work/house keys today. I usually have another flashlight

So I got a Lot Of Stuff I take with me, now that I look at it... :whistle:

Ok so 1st Pants Pockets I got My Wallet 3 Fold with see through removable Drivers License Holder, It has my Funds Account tracking pad and Tiny Pen in it. With Key Chain with House Key and a Lock box key.

And Mini bible

IMG_1943.jpg

Back pockets Knife/ Chewing Gum/ 532 nm 150 mW

IMG_1952.jpg

On my Pants and in my coat, Phone/ Watch/ Ipod with head phones/ Audio Recorder/ Sun Glasses/ 445nm 1.25 W

IMG_1941.jpg

Now I'm in a Wheelchair when in out so I carry my Camera Bag and Video Players with me as well. I am Trying to take Pictures as a hobby and I like being able to play Videos I have taken or movies Etc.... So

Camera Bag

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

Out-Side Pocket (Audio Pocket) 1 ChapStick and Carmex Tube/ Audio Aux Jack male/male/ Audio splitters/ Audio Extras, Extra Headphones

IMG_1939.jpg

Main inside (Camera Being Used but it fits there :p) A Mirror in a rubber sleeve and a aux to Video audio L/R,

IMG_1937.jpg

Inner Flap Pocket (Ipod Pocket) Media Playing Cable for Ipod/Iphone Charging Cable and plug

IMG_1938.jpg

Inner Pocket, 3 sets of 4 AA batteries for my camera, that thing holding 1 set of 4 allows me to charge things that use a USB with the AA's or I can charge the AA's with it to, very good little gadget, Black bag that holds all that stuff that is a USB charging system I can charge almost anyones phone or gadget with them, Cleaning cloth, 2X's 4GB SD 2X's 8 GB SD a 32 GB SD, And then the Camera remote control
IMG_1940.jpg

Video Players Bag (I have a DSL and DSIXL and use Cards that use Mini SD cards where I can load movies and I am able to Put ALL The Games I grew up on you would play on old Nintendo sega Atari computer games super Nintendo games N64 games and a lot more on them, Very cool for someone like me who is in pain 24/7 and has to sit in a wheelchair when everyone else gets to do what ever....I have a lot on the Chips) I use them mainly for movies and at peoples houses I can show pictures and videos of trips I have taken, it's really a handy way to use those game players

Bag with a awesome self powered speaker that makes everything loud If needed
IMG_1944.jpg

Main pocket, Dsl, DsiXL, normal charging cables, and USB charging cables
IMG_1945.jpg

Back Pocket, (Batteries and Data) the 2 batterys have about 15,000 mAh total in em with charging cables, the 2 DS Cards I use for my Movies and games that get loaded onto the micro SD's, 3 sets of 3 AAA's for my Speaker, the few Games I have bought (most are on the Micros) and the Micro SD cards to put into my computer to load files on em.

IMG_1948.jpg

Last edited:
@Haloid95 Liar!!! I call Foul on your True Laser Hobby Credentials!!! If you Have that $$ and you don't have every Color Laser there is,.... Your NO Real Laser Enthuses!!!

Haha i though it was kind of obvious those pictures aren't mine :). I don't have even close to that amount of money. And if i had that much weed i wouldn't post a picture on the internet lol.

Haha i though it was kind of obvious those pictures aren't mine :). I don't have even close to that amount of money. And if i had that much weed i wouldn't post a picture on the internet lol.

I was trying to just as obvious be joking as well :p

Last edited:
My pockets will ALWAYS include the following:

Wallet in one pocket
Includes $$, Money Cards, and Driver's License
Keys in the adjacent pocket
Includes keys for house, car, apt, safe, toolbox, 3 different lasers, and a key to a drop box of some bank in Southbridge, Massachusetts.
Phone in a front pocket
Includes phone numbers to the numerous and diverse beautiful women I know.
Foldable utility knife in the other
Includes extra blade

and will rarely include anything else.

Last edited:

Plan B

Apart from the obvious things like wallet, keys, phone that everyone here seems to carry, I usually have a couple guitar picks on me. I also have a "lucky Lego guy" who rides around on my key chain.