Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats available.

I like the great looking lasers at SANWU

kW7P2qj.jpg

46f5af9d37a87492_zps8813dec2.jpg

I see many great looking lasers at SANWU and podo is bringing innovations as well.

Now I am sorry to say there is a bad joke advertiser who gives false tracking numbers and threatens his own customers with legal action for buying his products which he often fails to deliver, look out for the bad joker guy, he will violate your confidentiality and threaten you as he holds your money and lies about your delivery date, a date that pass customers by again and again.

EVERYTHING I ever bought from SANWU was delivered on time and EVERYTHING I bought from that joker criminal was never delivered.

BUYER BEWARE CLICK HERE

p.s. Anyone with links to reputable sellers feel free to add links and opinions. Jett, DTR, ect...

Last edited:

Sta

I have heard good things about Sanwu; how long did your shipping take?
I should also recommend DTR and Survival Laser. Both are US based companies that sell parts for easy builds, and I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

Razako

About a week and a half after I ordered from scifi I ordered my two spikers from sanwu. They arrived after around two weeks. I then ordered a 405nm challenger and a beam expander and those arrived Saturday. Everything in good working condition.

Meanwhile my tracking from scifi still doesn't work....
Shipped on the 20th huh?
Airmail does not take 20+ days to arrive. I paid for the standard HKpost airmail when ordering from sanwu and usually had the items within a week of getting a WORKING tracking number.

Other companies I'd recommend include Jetlasers, Dragonlasers, Skylasers O-like etc. All are reputable and will get your order to you in a reasonable time frame. There's also optotronics who are based in the US and sell portable lasers. Only thing is they only sell DPSS green and blues.

Last edited:

Sta

About a week and a half after I ordered from scifi I ordered my two spikers from sanwu. They arrived after around two weeks. I then ordered a 405nm challenger and a beam expander and those arrived Saturday. Everything in good working condition.

Meanwhile my tracking from scifi still doesn't work....
Shipped on the 20th huh?
Airmail does not take 20+ days to arrive. I paid for the standard HKpost airmail when ordering from sanwu and usually had the items within a week of getting a WORKING tracking number.

Other companies I'd recommend include Jetlasers, Dragonlasers, Skylasers etc. All are reputable and will get your order to you in a reasonable time frame. There's also optotronics who are based in the US and sell portable lasers. Only thing is they only sell DPSS green and blues.

I have heard mixed reviews of Dragonlasers. Do you know of any other reputable companies that sell 589s to the U.S.?

Razako

I have heard mixed reviews of Dragonlasers. Do you know of any other reputable companies that sell 589s to the U.S.?
Only laserglow. And then you have high prices and you're limited to <5mw units. For the price of a <5mw 589 from laseglow you can get a spartan 30 from dragon. No contest IMO.

O-like has been good to me when ordering parts, I have not bought any in a while, but I know they have a large inventory and selection.

DTR is always excellent. 2 - 3 day shipping almost always and it's in my mailbox.

Ebay also has quite a lot to choose from.

@ Sta
My orders for parts from SANWU were reasonable for China shipping, 2.5 weeks at worse and with speedypost it only took 6 days.

Last edited:

Grix

Shameless plug for Bitlasers.com

It's just your average flashlight host lasers that many other members here can build, and my inventory is limited, but I almost always ship within 1-3 days and I ship worldwide with almost no reported cases of shipments being confiscated. Always an option if you want to buy a laser :)

Pman

How want to pick one up from your location Grix. My grandfather came from Norway on a boat through NYC I believe when he was 13. Lived into his 90s (died about 15 years ago). Always wanted to visit.

I ended up getting the 3X BE from Sanwu with his 3W 445nm silver model. Bought the laser saber attachment too, it looked pretty nice on the site :D I'll do a review on everything I bought from Podo when it comes in, most likely some time this week, along with the story of why it came so late since I ordered in January (Not even close to as bad as thejoker's shipping problems, although it was frustrating the delay occurred for a valid reason. Podo was very helpful and kind during this process)

I've heard good things about Jayrob but never looked into his build kits. Also, FlaminPyro has some really good machining skills, I bought from him twice and recently with instant service, flawless communication and very quick shipping. Had him make me a custom item shipped and took less than two days! :D

Last edited:
Will that 3x BE thread into our 9mm threads in the 12mm modules?

I'm not quite sure; the threading looks like it could fit but in reality it's impossible to tell from the picture. Podo also mentioned to me that the BE works in unity with the focus lens, built into the silver series laser. I'll let you know when the package comes in, also look out for my review as I'll be covering the 3X BE (I'll do measurements of it) as well as the laser. :)

Last edited:
Cool, I would like to use a BE after a axis corrected G2 lensed infinity focused diode. Further reduction by 3 would extend reach.

Do you have a LPM, I would also like to know how much loss it has.

Cool, I would like to use a BE after a axis corrected G2 lensed infinity focused diode. Further reduction by 3 would extend reach.

Do you have a LPM, I would also like to know how much loss it has.

It should definitely work with a g2 corrected beam, even if the threads dont fit I'm sure you could find a way around. I ordered my silver series with a g7. I don't have an LPM atm, I'd be willing to buy one if I saw a good deal in the b/s/t section or anywhere else, but other than that I have no access to one.