Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

What shipping company does Wicked lasers use to post to australia?

AUSBEN

What shipping company does Wicked lasers use to post to australia?

Cheers.

Things

Presumably it goes through customs, but I haven't had a problem with them. Might have changed in the last couple of years though.

Depends if you have a UPS contractor in your area, but usually Austpost delivers it .. I think, or maybe Australian Air Express.

AUSBEN

Well where my father works, USPS is right next door. With there own custom processing.

We know a few guys there who could put it aside for us without getting checked if we are lucky.

Customs visits the site around 9am - 10am.

But im thinking not to tell them. Knowing my like they will lie and seize it.

Last edited:

AUSBEN

sorry i meant ups haha.

hopefully it will fall through when customs are not visiting.

Blaster

Just as curiosity how much are WL selling their S3 1.4 watt laser for now, and I'm still waiting for a PM back on the progress of the green I'm expecting to get from a forum member , that was a done deal apart from it being posted to me ...

AUSBEN

Just as curiosity how much are WL selling their S3 1.4 watt laser for now, and I'm still waiting for a PM back on the progress of the green I'm expecting to get from a forum member , that was a done deal apart from it being posted to me ...
Currently its selling for $399.95.

I just ordered a core 5mw to test customs out.

If all goes well i will buy a artic 700mw.