Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What music does LPF users like?

Rafa

Hey all,
I'm just opening this thread to see what music you like! (And because I didn't find any other post of this type.)
Well, I like metal music, Rock, Hard rock, etc... I love thrash and NWOBHM...
These are my favorite bands: Megadeth, Metallica, Pantera, Blitzkrieg, Sweet savage, Scorpions, Annihilator, DIRE STRAITS (love this one), Queen, The misfits.... Whitesnake too.

So what do you like?

It would be easier for me to say what I don't like....

speed metal (sounds like the transmission dropping in an old truck), Rap, (can't spell crap without the RAP) Country (I can watch the videos with the sound turned off, the babes are hot) & Techno trance (puts me to sleep)

some faves are, Progressive art rock, good old rock and roll, classical, 80's, 60's, 70's, some 90's, punk rock (R.I.P. Joey Ramone) hair bands, Clapton, Jeff Beck, Deep purple/Rainbow, Genesis / Gabriel, YES, King Crimson, Camel, Frampton, BOC, Ozzy, NIN, White Zombie, Korn, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Alcatrazz, BTO, The Cars, Ministry ("Never trust a junkie") Pink Floyd & all solo releases, Janes Addiction, Queensryche & some sound tracks, etc....

Last edited:

Rafa

Also, say what is your favorite song, for me there are a lot and changes with time, but actually I like this one: Blitzkrieg - Blitzkrieg

I forgot to say, I just can't hear things like MIKA (thanks god I have some good headphones, my brother is ALL THE DAY listening to this... t.t) and this kind of.. music? lol. And I like Ramstein and Iron Maiden too :p

Silver shot, you should try Infected Mushroom. It's pretty much metal and trance smashed into one.

5:00+ on that song is amazing.

Depending on my mood... it's either the Blues or Heavy Metal....:eg:

Jerry

Right now, I'm listening to Born of Osiris, Bring Me the Horizon, Northern, and Norma Jean.

Oh, and a little bit of Owl City.. :D

I think the question was what TYPE of music... not what band...:whistle:

Jerry

Well, you can post both things :p

My wrists would get sore from all the typing if I started listing everyone I would listen to...

I'm a music junkie when the mood is right.:D

Great thing about music, if I'm pissed off at the world, I can either play something fast and furious while beating a punching bag, or something calm and soothing to mellow me back down.

Always fall asleep with music playing, it calms my mind.

It's just amazing what music can do the effect ones mood.

Great thread, I'm sure it will see a lot of activity!

Trance, vocal trance, psytrance, hardcore, a *little* eurodance, with a SMALL side helping of the occasional american pop artist.