Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

what means that?

The item (RA123456789HK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 9-Jun-2009.

damn i never seen that message before it always sayed item has been left hongkong for its destination :mad:

Ash

A tracking number starting with RA can be tracked at the USPS:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
A tracking number that ends in HK means that the package is coming from the Hong Kong Post office.
You should be able to track it through them here:
http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

It usually takes 24 hours from when you get your tracking number, to when the information is available at the post office sites.
Obviously your tracking number "123456789" is not a valid one. But, I would expect at least 7-14 days from when that info is avail. on the tracking site (the package was accepted/shipped/etc...)
:whistle:

i know about the tracking but its been shipped on 06 june now is 12.wtf theese china guys are doing

D

Deleted member 8382

they are starting with RB now, seems like we gona see AAA starting packages in some years hehe :D

Ash

i know about the tracking but its been shipped on 06 june now is 12.wtf theese china guys are doing

The item (RA123456789HK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 9-Jun-2009.

So. Wait. Did it leave Hong Kong on the 6th or the 9th? Get your info straight before you get all mad at "theese china guys"
And, to what country is it going? If it was being shipped to Taiwan, I could see "3-days" being way too long. But, understand, these shipments don't just immediately appear at your door the day after they are shipped if they have to travel half-way across the world to get to you.

-why do you think the companies indicate 7-14 days for you to get your package? (hint: because it actually takes that long)
It hasn't even been 4 days since it left Hong Kong, and you are stressing about when it will get to you. *facepalm

@SeNNHeISeR - Ever heard of patience? it's a virtue. :thinking:

It's probably stuck in customs. Just call customs up and tell them that you are trying to slip an illegal classIIIB laser product past them, and that they should hurry up, so you can start blinding police helicopter pilots immediately. :cryyy:

D

Deleted member 8382

ye guys, when ordering from china you better take the sofa and wait, even they get in time for me (15 days), I personally hate everyday I have to wait, but it's just a matter of patience ;P