Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What I've Bought This Week! *UPDATED*

LaserBee II $400LINK REVIEW
MiniSabre V2 Blue $300 LINK
Fog Machine $60LINK
Safety Glasses $60 LINK
Smoke Fluid $20 LINK
Batteries $25 LINK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Survival Laser I 445nm Parts Bundle $148 LINK
Conical Focus Adapter $15 LINK
Silicone Lens Cap $0.50 LINK
Clamp Mount & Tripod $10 LINK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PowerRock 532nm 50mW $10 LINK

Total $1087
^Goes So Quick

Were The Prices Okay, Would you like me to make reviews of it all when it comes?

The Tick Indicates what has arrived

*Status Of Deliveires*
ScreenShot2013-03-12at123712PM_zps0807af29.png

Last edited:

Re: What I've Brought This Week!

Wouldn't have paid that much for goggles, but those are tested and proven safe so it's a good purchase :shhh:

Wouldn't have paid that much for goggles, but those are tested and proven safe so it's a good purchase :shhh:

they were recommended by danefex for 2watt+ so i brought to be on safe side as you would know my motto is "better to be safe, then sorry"

Zeebit

Did you have the Minisaber broken up into parts?

So you'd prefer to try your chances with $5 goggles that are made in china and do absolutely nothing to protect your eyes?

So you'd prefer to try your chances with $5 goggles that are made in china and do absolutely nothing to protect your eyes?

My laser isn't outputting anything right now (I'm not even using it, it's in the box) because my batteries are coming from China. My goggles will be here long before that, and these goggles HAVE been tested and blocked out 100% of a 2.7W 445nm laser test.

Also, I do with what I can afford. My 445nm C6 M-140 laser (1,35A) with goggles, batteries and charger: 95$ total... Budget haha

Last edited:

IsaacT

I am jealous. Very. Very. Jealous. If I may ask, how old(or what age range) are you?

you could get a better deal buying an Ophir and ARGLPM.

I don't think you can find any laser safety glasses for $5.00 but there are many available that work very well for less
than $60.00, now with that said it's a good thing he bought the $60.00 pair if they are as good as they are supposed
to be, as there is nothing better than to protect your eye's if your going to be playing around with class 4 lasers.

So for any one interested here is a good pair for $20.00> 405nm,450nm,473nm,532nm laser safety goggles [OLGLG532] - $19.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Last edited:

I am jealous. Very. Very. Jealous. If I may ask, how old(or what age range) are you?

i'm 20 turning 21 in may :)

you could get a better deal buying an Ophir and ARGLPM.

i wanted to buy a laserbee, and i'm buying an ARGlpm too, my name is down for one :)

I don't think you can find any for $5.00 but there are many available that work very well for less than $60.00, now with that said it's a good thing he bought the $60.00 pair if they are as good as they are supposed to be, there is nothing better than to protect your eye's if your playing around with class 4 lasers.

So for any one interested here is a good pair for $20.00> 405nm,450nm,473nm,532nm laser safety goggles [OLGLG532] - $19.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

i'm actually after a green laser atm too but my budget has gone down to "PayPal balance: $178.50"
untill i get my next pay D:

Last edited:

IsaacT

Oh! And for a fog machine, you can get them cheap around Halloween. I got mine for 20 bucks and the fog juice for 10. And it has lasted me 2 years LOL. I got mine at Wallmart but idk what they have in Australia.

Isaac

Oh! And for a fog machine, you can get them cheap around Halloween. I got mine for 20 bucks and the fog juice for 10. And it has lasted me 2 years LOL. I got mine at Wallmart but idk what they have in Australia.

Isaac

haha thanks it's too late now i've already orderd all this stuff xD and i wanted this one cause of the cool little wireless control ;D
i get carried away sometimes :p

Things

Can't get fog machines that cheap here in Aus, being as halloween isn't really a widely celebrated event, shops rarely stock much to do with it, vs like Easter or Christmas. Only place you can really get "cheap" fog machines are Jaycar, and they're about $80-90 IIRC.

Last edited: