Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What is YOUR defenition of a normal poster?!?

Abray

personally, I think one who partially reads

for Me, I have to read it all otherwise i feel like a retard who is asking questions more than once.

if ppl are going WTF?!?!? then go to Kenom's "GB laser barrels" and page 19, u will see the whole argument and where this whole thing came from...

Abray

haha yeah i remember reading that thread. I was like HEY!!!! so I decided to share my opinion here. I pretty much read all 19 pages by the way...

Amused. I had to select the first option as that is what a normal poster should be. Maybe I am thinking of an Ideal Poster instead. But those should have lots of scantily clad women really ;D

Actually, I think you might be surprised al the number of people who actually read through the whole thread before posting. At least if they followed it from the beginning when it hasn't gotten overly long yet.

This poll is also not as self explanatory as you might think. People might be intepreting the questions in a few ways.

Average poster
Ideal poster
Normal poster

And you should change "partially" to read most of it or at least include such an option. partial can range quite abit.

xarylx said:
Amused. I had to select the first option as that is what a normal poster should be. Maybe I am thinking of an Ideal Poster instead. But those should have lots of scantily clad women really  ;D

Actually, I think you might be surprised al the number of people who actually read through the whole thread before posting. At least if they followed it from the beginning when it hasn't gotten overly long yet.

This poll is also not as self explanatory as you might think. People might be intepreting the questions in a few ways.

Average poster
Ideal poster
Normal poster

And you should change "partially" to read most of it or at least include such an option. partial can range quite abit.

changed

Things

I read most of the threads i post in, although if they contain just plain stupid posts, i don't bother reading it all.

things said:
I read most of the threads i post in, although if they contain just plain stupid posts, i don't bother reading it all.

Touche xarylyx

Lol i read thru the entire forum every single first page and every single post ;D

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

amkdeath said:
[quote author=things link=1197259545/0#6 date=1197269125]I read most of the threads i post in, although if they contain just plain stupid posts, i don't bother reading it all.

Touche xarylyx[/quote]

?
That's about the same as reading everything. It kinda hard to realize sth is stupid before reading it(unless it is long). I'm sure we've all had our fair share of reading through/past plain stupid posts.

The poll is coming along about as expected. Except I thought there might have been more people choosing the "most of it" option rather than the "some of it" option.

xarylx said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1197259545/0#7 date=1197335074][quote author=things link=1197259545/0#6 date=1197269125]I read most of the threads i post in, although if they contain just plain stupid posts, i don't bother reading it all.

Touche  xarylyx[/quote]

?
That's about the same as reading everything. It kinda hard to realize sth is stupid before reading it(unless it is long). I'm sure we've all had our fair share of reading through/past plain stupid posts.

The poll is coming along about as expected. Except I thought there might have been more people choosing the "most of it" option rather than the "some of it" option.[/quote]

LOL hence the JK in the next post.....

I can see who is not reading before posting now... (LOL JK AGAIN)

Re: What is YOUR definition of a normal poster?!?

wooooooolazer said:
Lol i read thru the entire forum every single first page and every single post ;D

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

That must have taken quite awhile! ;D

definition btw

Re: What is YOUR definition of a normal poster?!?

xarylx said:
[quote author=wooooooolazer link=1197259545/0#9 date=1197335329]Lol i read thru the entire forum every single first page and every single post  ;D

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

That must have taken quite awhile!  ;D

definition btw[/quote]

seriously woooo, I doubt thats possible, there are THOUSANDS of posts here...

i only read the first page of each one, like the first page of the red lasers, the first page of the one for general etc.

I really did, was on here for about a month bfore i signed up, might have missed a few tho.

...lazer.. ;D ;D ;D

wooooooolazer said:
i only read the first page of each one, like the first page of the red lasers, the first page of the one for general etc.

I really did, was on here for about a month bfore i signed up, might have missed a few tho.

...lazer.. ;D ;D ;D

lol in that case I did the same