Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What is the best Energy drink that works ?

I run Track, and Cross country at my highschool and i need a energy drink product that will work. No i am not gonna drink Monster,Rockstar or Vault cause those are just pure bs and loaded with sugar. I need a actual drink that will help me.

bottled-water.jpg

Water.

No I'm not joking.

Additional "energy" drinks are for pus***s.

You want energy? Go train everyday, eat eggs before training. You want to be awake? Eat an apple, they have more caffeine than a regular cup of coffee.

Old redline but that's banned now. Fixx? Nice stuff. Personally I just messed around with these and didn't use them seriously, don't want a heart attack you know

I agree... Water with a small quantity of salt dissolved in it will rehydrate you...

Jerry

Those smart water drinks are BS, the electrolyte salt is so important yet that is the one they don't have. That's why gatorade is so sweet, has to overpower the sodium electrolytes

Side effects? It didn't effect me didn't effect me didn't effect me (John Lawson lol)

I've found that energy drinks have very little effect on me. They've also done studies on children which showed that children loaded down with sugar acted no differently than children without it. So really, all sugar does to you is give the bacteria in your mouth something to chow down on. I agree, water is best. For energy in general, apples keep you going for sure. Caffeine they've found, is also pretty bad for you, not only long term, but short. And no, those 5 hour energy shots you see in the walmart check out lines are NOT worth anything.

@ Niko....
I'm not sure that apples contain caffeine...

More on Caffeine in Apples... || kuro5hin.org

Jerry

I read that. I could correct myself but it's the same deal as the cholesterol on eggs. One year they say it's full of it, next year they say there's nothing bad with eggs and that we should eat them.

If apples don't contain caffeine...well, at least eat an apple for healthyness sake :p

Also, I'm a BIG Gatorade fan too but I had to accept that it's just water with salt and flavour. Cracked.com – America's Only Humor & Video Site Since 1958 explained it very well ;)

I hear you.... I heard the "egg" controversy as well...
I still have not stopped eating eggs... The day I do...
I'll probably get hit by a truck...:crackup:

Jerry

I drink Monster before wrestling tournaments and it helps wake me up. If that doesn't work then just drink water like everybody else...lol.

So i guess ill just carry a water bottle with me. How about that powerade zero stuff ?

caffeine only works as a brain stimulant... its good at helping you focus on one thing at a time, or many things at a time, but I don't know how much extra focus you need for running..

cust11

Find someone with an EpiPen and "borrow" it. Epinephrine is just pure adrenaline. Although I highly suggest you do not do this because you could have a heart attack.

-Mike

I just need something that will keep my going after mile after mile. i will be doing the 400m this year so maybe something that could work when u need a quick burst of energy