Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What is focusable laser?

hey ,

Can Someone tell me what is focusable laser and what is NOT focusable laser?

Cuz ill buy it more 3 days , and please recomend me what ill buy

i want green laser 7$ - 15$ that i see the point distance ..

i have a blu laser 10mw and if i point it 50-100 meters or its 50 i think the point is verryy verry big like flash light and i dont see him why its like that?

Thanks verry verry much who help's me sold it out.

-fee

Last edited:

Arayan

a focusable laser is a pointer with adjustable divergence (from a minimum fixed point to a maximum fixed point described in the tecnichal sheet).
A non-focusable laser has a fixed divergence.

udanis

hey ,

Can Someone tell me what is focusable laser and what is NOT focusable laser?

Cuz ill buy it more 3 days , and please recomend me what ill buy

i want green laser 7$ - 15$ that i see the point distance ..

i have a blu laser 10mw and if i point it 50-100 meters or its 50 i think the point is verryy verry big like flash light and i dont see him why its like that?

Thanks verry verry much who help's me sold it out.

-fee

With a focusable you can either have it the size of a pin point (but at a distance it will be big) or you could have the laser focused to infinity and that will make it like the typical laser pointer with a dot that appears the same size throughout its entire range. Usually with most lasers you can open them up and adjust the focus. You could probably easily fix your blu-ray.

With a focusable you can either have it the size of a pin point (but at a distance it will be big) or you could have the laser focused to infinity and that will make it like the typical laser pointer with a dot that appears the same size throughout its entire range. Usually with most lasers you can open them up and adjust the focus. You could probably easily fix your blu-ray.

how to fix it? i can paly around the focus?

and i wil lbuy green laser 50mw Focusbale that means the point will be big and it will not point distance??

Thanks verry much please help me i am new..

udanis

how to fix it? i can paly around the focus?

and i wil lbuy green laser 50mw Focusbale that means the point will be big and it will not point distance??

Thanks verry much please help me i am new..

You just have to open it up and adjust the lens. This can be done on a lot of lasers but may not work with yours.

If it is focusable you can either have it at a pin point at any given distance (and a large dot further on) or you can have it set to have a typical dot set so that any distance it is a dot. You can adjust it to how ever you want.

Hope this helps

You just have to open it up and adjust the lens. This can be done on a lot of lasers but may not work with yours.

If it is focusable you can either have it at a pin point at any given distance (and a large dot further on) or you can have it set to have a typical dot set so that any distance it is a dot. You can adjust it to how ever you want.

Hope this helps

Look , when i open my blu laser and i see only the battries there no way to see the lens..

it looks like this laser :
sku_1103_1.jpg

http://www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_1103_1.jpg

ty, you have some msn or icq i want to ask you some questions.. if you can

udanis

You have to remove the very top. A lot of the time those aren't adjustable though.

Send me a pm

Toke

I have a blueray pen like that, the lens appear to be glued on.
So, not focusable.

(I wrapped the tip in paper and gently took it off with a small pipewrench.
No twisting more like a bending movement back and forth.)

If you have ever played with a Maglite think of it like that.

With a mag light you have the ability to adjust the beam so it creates a circle on the wall that is only a few inches across, or you can give it a twist and create a beam that covers a few feet on the wall.

A focusable laser is the same thing, you are simply creating a different sized end point for your beam at a given distance.