Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

What is a multimedia company and how do I start one?

I am a college student and I want to start my own multimedia company once I graduate from college. My major is Marketing and Business Management. I want to advertise, do marketing research, promote, and book people. My company will consist of models, athletes, poets, and comedians who are on my roster of entertainment.

anselm

I am a college student
I don't believe you.
If you were, you would have figured out that this here forum is absolutely the wrong place
to ask a question like yours. I'm labelling you as a TROLL.

weeba2kv

I mean this is a laser pointer forum... what the heck is he thinking lol , making an account and geez i can't type cuz i am laughing and saying "I want to start my own multimedia company" .....................................cricket....................cricket............................cricket..........................

I am a college student and I want to start my own multimedia company once I graduate from college. My major is Marketing and Business Management. I want to advertise, do marketing research, promote, and book people. My company will consist of models, athletes, poets, and comedians who are on my roster of entertainment.
You're either a troll or a moron. Of all the resources on the web you pick a laser pointer forum for research?

daguin

He is a SPAMBOT from India. The text of his message should be familiar, no?

Peace,
dave

anselm

We had that exact same texted post some time ago, IIRC.:thinking:
After a day or two, his signature would have a spamming link....

Dang, either BOTs are getting really smart, or the LPF signup "human check" is flawed...

daguin

"Bots" are getting smarter. They are even beginning to be able to defeat a significant percentage of captchas. :yabbmad:

We've seen this one twice before

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
I just don't understand the point of spamming this. How can this thread lead to them making money?

Maybe they're using LPF to test the new bot they're programming :crackup: