Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What happened to Nova ?

I will buy my 3rd laser from Nova, i called them several times, and wrote email but they dont response ?

Magdalena was a great person, she was always helping me, but i really dont know what happened to them.

Anyone knows anything about this ?

RossUK

Here's where I pop in and say hello!

I posted here a while ago when I was looking for a laser, I ended getting a Nexus 95mw (before I was enlightened alas...)

Well that broke about a week ago and took the opportunity to find a better one, been having a good read round here and a Nova x100 seemed an excellent choice.

I ordered on the 28th of July, and apart from the email confirming the order (which I guess is automated) I have heard nothing from them, even after opening a ticket :'(

I'm using EMS-AIR International as shipping (to the UK), and this my order status:

Payment Status: Pending
You have accrued a total of 1260 LightYears on this purchase.

This order has been processed
Date Processed: //

This order has been shipped
Shipped To:
*my address*

Number of Packages: 1

Even though it says "This order has been shipped" I'm guessing it hasn't becuase of the lack of contactability on their end.

Where are you Nova!!...

Ive sent em an email few day ago about my x-series  paint peeling off and to send me some warning sticker yet they haven't replied and normally they reply really fast, whats going on? Has you used WARP5 Discount code ?

I hope you will get your laser as soon as possible ! :-?

And can you ( forum members ) please suggest some other sellers who sells good lasers ?

I want a pen style between 100mw and 150mw.

Thanks everybody.

I emailed them a while ago.
It took about a week to respond, but they did reply.
And Magdalena apologized for the late reply.
Maybe they are just busy.

When I first contacted them they replied within 24 hours.
Dunno.

Be patient, I'm sure they'll respond soon.

faizan

That's weird but just hang in there. With all the reviews their customer support is one reason why most people go with them.

ixfd64

I've noticed that NOVAlasers doesn't seem as active as it used to be. In general, NOVAlasers always replied to queries within 24 hours. However, one of the queries I sent to NOVAlasers two weeks ago was never answered. I also sent another query (on a different subject) a few days ago, and I haven't gotten a reply either.

Also, while Magdalena has an account here, she hasn't posted here for a long time. NOVAlasers also created accounts on Flickr and YouTube, but there has been no new media since December 2007.

StIwY

RossUK said:
Here's where I pop in and say hello!

I posted here a while ago when I was looking for a laser, I ended getting a Nexus 95mw (before I was enlightened alas...)

Well that broke about a week ago and took the opportunity to find a better one, been having a good read round here and a Nova x100 seemed an excellent choice.

I ordered on the 28th of July, and apart from the email confirming the order (which I guess is automated) I have heard nothing from them, even after opening a ticket :'(

I'm using EMS-AIR International as shipping (to the UK), and this my order status:

Payment Status: Pending
You have accrued a total of 1260 LightYears on this purchase.

This order has been processed
Date Processed: //

This order has been shipped
Shipped To:
*my address*

Number of Packages:  1

Even though it says "This order has been shipped" I'm guessing it hasn't becuase of the lack of contactability on their end.

Where are you Nova!!...

Hi, i'm italian, so european too.

I have had experience with the EMS shipping.

With this type of consignment, the package is not traceable online, and only appear "This order has been shipped"

The consignment is a bit slow but the package should arrive you.  ;)

About NOVAlaser, also to me they answer to the mails with extreme delay....what the hell ?  ::)

RossUK

Ah right I hope it has been shipped then, was starting to think the whole company had stopped operating.

Will let you guys know when I get it ::)

RossUK

Woot they're alive!!

Magdalena just responded to my ticket:

"Dear Ross,

I thank you for your recent purchase. Your order was shipped out on 29/July/08 via small packet delivery which is the shipping method you choose. This service takes 6-12 business days to deliver.

Please contact us if you have any more questions.

Best Regards.

Magdalena Gudzowska,
Sales Director
NOVALASERS.COM"

So its fine to order from them if you were hesitating :)

Really interesting... :-?

Then why dont they respond to me ? I will buy a laser from them, maybe they dont want to earn money ?

How many seconds does it take to answer an email ? :mad:

JLSE

beachbumbora said:
Really interesting...  :-?

Then why dont they respond to me ? I will buy a laser from them, maybe they dont want to earn money ?

How many seconds does it take to answer an email ? :mad:

It was a long weekend in Canada, if they werent answering emails this would probably be the most likely reason.

i emailed them on Friday, August 1st
got a response on Tuesday, August 5th
yea it was a holiday here in Canada, so i didnt expect a response til tuesday
and i was right

anyhoo, ordered on the 5th
shipped and confirmed on the 7th (today)
CanadaPost expects it to get here on the 13th
but usually i get it 2 days before the eta
so probably the 11th

as always very satisfied with Nova