Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What Genre of music do you listen too?

Posts bands, genres, ect. of what you listen too.

I listen to metal, rock, some rap

Bands I like, Parkway Drive, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Staind, Pop Evil, Disturbed, Pillar, Rise Against, Mud Vayne, Lil Wayne, Killswitch Engage, Breaking Benjamin, and Atreyu.

Post what you listen too.

Moody Blues, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Cream, Doors. I know, I'm old school :)
Mike

Last edited:
Floyd, Clapton/Cream, SRV, BB King, Eagles, Bad Co., Jethro Tull, pretty much all southern rock (CCR, Skynyrd, etc.) and most forms of techno. I know, weird combination, but I gots to have my electronica..

I mainly like rock, techno, classical, and I used to be into metal but not so much anymore.

Mostly progressive rock (Rush, Yes, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, etc.), some metal (Tool, Black Sabbath), some alternative rock (Jane's Addiction, Talking Heads), and other assorted bands like Led Zeppelin, Primus, and Portishead.

-Mark

AC/DC-Black sabbath-Blue oyster cult-Ozzy- Dio-Doors-Black label Society-Static -x-Judas Priest-Eagles-Kiss-pretty much any rock-metal

Mostly stuff along the lines of alternative rock, hard rock, punk rock, metal, and metalcore.

All That Remains, Atreyu, Audioslave, Autopilot Off, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, DevilDriver, Foo Fighters, Finger Eleven, Lamb of God, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, The Offspring, Pennywise, Rage Against the Machine, Rise Against, Seether, Shinedown, Three Days Grace, U2, Velvet Revolver

Currently listening to Burn Halo and figuring out if I like them. Two tracks featuring Avenged Sevenfold's guitarist, Syn Gates, are pretty cool though.

Where do I begin.....I listen too........
Muse, 30 sec to mars, Emery, Slick shoes, As I lay dying, From autom to ashes, Thursday, Rise against, Further seems forever, Alexisonfire, MXPX, Anberlin, City and Colour, Cursive, Coheed and Cambria, Dead Poetic, The Early November, Finch, Funeral For a Friend, Hopesfall, The Killers, The Offspring, Chilli Peppers, Senses Fail, Thrice, Underoath, Weezer, and Much Much More.

My colection consists of more than...
80+gigs
18,000+songs
1,200+ bands (I think)

I love all music. :)

I'm rather young but love Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Led Zep....all the classics and then of course Red Hot Chili Peppers and much more.

How about "The Velvet Underground and Nico" ?? That's from 1968 !!! Very early heavy sounds.

Mike