Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What does GB stand for

Ok so I keep seeing people mention GB but I have no idea what it stands for. What does it mean?!

daguin

Group Buy -- When one person makes a large purchase for all of us.

Peace,
dave

I thought it meant the packers home town lol naw daves right again ''''??? :mad: ;D :D ;) :)

GB stands for 'Giant Bananas'. As opposed to SB (Small Bananas) and MB (Medium Bananas).

Lasers are just our front. We REALLY deal with selling and distributing bananas :cool:

Hmm... tasty...

Nah, that'd confuse with 'Giant Banana'. There's 'AB' for that, 'Awesome Banana'.

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Murudai said:
GB stands for 'Giant Bananas'. As opposed to SB (Small Bananas) and MB (Medium Bananas).

Lasers are just our front. We REALLY deal with selling and distributing bananas  :cool:

Hmm... tasty...
Don't tell the new people!

Gosh, people can be so indiscreit sometimes.

Ok, thanks... so group buy is when one person buys something in bulk and then sells them to others on the forums, right?

daguin

teddy981 said:
Ok, thanks... so group buy is when one person buys something in bulk and then sells them to others on the forums, right?

Not quite. That would just be something for sale. In a GB the participants usually pay the person making the big purchase BEFORE the person orders the stuff. That way the one running the buy doesn't have to put out all the money out of his/her own pocket.

Peace,
dave