Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do yout think about this?

Lasher

If I were going to spend that kind of money on a laser and needed that kind of power I would go with O-like or Rayfoss.

I know that DX has a decent rep for there lower powered lasers here but I've not personally bought from them or read many reviews of there higher power lasers.

Don't quote me on this but it seems somewhere on the forum I read a few negative things about Yotang. I would do some searching in the companies section of the forums for reviews of both of those companies and the ones I recommended b4 making any decision.

Most of the forum members here have chased lasers down from 99% of the companies that sell them on the web and they will steer you in the right direction so your sure to get your $$ worth :)

I'm new to the forums and hobby myself and have found the vast wealth of knowledge here invaluable.

Hope this helps

Lasher

^ True when you consider the low prices of DX, but if it were me going for a laser of that kind of power i would just stick with a more reliable name than DX :p