Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do you think of this one ?

Hello !

Someone is trying to sell me a green laser which is apparently a 1000mw one

The guy dont know where the laser come from but he sent me some pictures, he fixed the price at : 246.36 US Dollar

Do you think its a scame ? Probably but what can be the real power ?

pointeur-laser-vert-1000-mw-avec-serrure-neuf-dans-coffret4.jpg

04petite.jpg

03petite.jpg

02petite.jpg

01petite.jpg
:shhh:

Last edited:

DrSid

What battery does it have ?
It for sure is not sized as 1W green. Also the label states it is LESS then 1W. And also that it is class IIIb .. which means less then 500mW. I guess it could be anything from 50mW to 400mW. And you can get rather nice 400mW for $200.

Last edited:

daguin

He either does NOT know what he is talking about or he is lying

Peace,
dave

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Fcking France
lol ...

daguin

Build your own . . . . . . (is there an echo in here?)

It's deja vu all over again :whistle:

Peace,
dave

DJNY

Actually it´s <1000mW.

It´s $0.23/mW, the one offered to you is $0.25/mW.

Actually the laser I linked outputs 70-90mW.

DJNY

My guess is that it is anywhere between 400-600mW.

If you want a high powered laser, wait 1-2 weeks. I bought >this laser here< just for testing, will provide true Laserpower data, and selling it then.

Do you have experience with lasers?

Last edited:
This guy is a scammer. There's no way they would stuff a 1000mW green laser in there, there's no heatsinking! And for that low price, no way!

Ok RedDart lol xD ! thx !

DJNY i have already some laser, the most powerfull is a blue 1000mw. Just need a greenie because of the nice beam : ) is it possible for you to send it in france ? i mean ... about customs :x

Ok RedDart lol xD ! thx !

DJNY i have already some laser, the most powerfull is a blue 1000mw. Just need a greenie because of the nice beam : ) is it possible for you to send it in france ? i mean ... about customs :x

A 50-100mW green laser should give you a really nice beam.

Try THIS website. You can get a TRUE 100mW green laser for under 50$!

Yes RedDart im trying to contact Lazerer.com because i have to change the shipping method to AirMail and not EMS (which is very dangerous about customs inspection, if they find the lazer = they destroy it and i can pay a fine -__-), lazerer didnt answered me yet.

DJNY, do you mean their are not customs inspections in UE ? It's barely legal in Austria too if i remember, damn im scared lol ^-^