Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do you think about Spain and Spanish people?

oh well, I'm Spanish and I was just wondering what do you think about us in other countries. This is the most international forum I've posted in, so I think it's a good place to ask.

Feel free to say what you want. I think Spain is the less patriot country in the world, and I won't get offended by any of your comments.

Is there any other spanish in this forum?

Re: What do you think about Spain and Spanish peop

Argentina is even less patriotic.

i dont know about everybody else, but i HATE this country.

the only two good things are the women and the food.

PS: yeah i wrote things in bold so VI or daguin didnt highlight it before i did :p

oh

and dude
most people in usa dont really know how third world countries are

i got a PM from somebody (wont say his username) that thought that argentina was like the favelas on brasil (braZil for you) and i had to explain to him that not everybody lives like that.

daguin

nikokapo said:

What else of importance is there?

As long as the beer is tolerable . . . . . .

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1216073654/0#1 date=1216081567]

What else of importance is there?

As long as the beer is tolerable . . . . . .

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

Beverages are said to be good, but as i dont drink i just can't say :p (not even beer, i am a healthy son of a b1tch)

I would love to visit Spain. One of the things I would liek to see there is the running of the bulls. I don't think I'd want to be chased though.

I was in Germany for three years. I hardly ever saw a German flag in a yard. I guess all the bad rep over time makes them think you are a nazi or something if you fly the flag in your yard.

I wouldn't mind visiting spain, heck I've never even left the US - seeing some different countries is definitely on my to-do list of life :p

rkcstr

I'm in the US... most foreign place I've been is Canada, and man! how wierd are those people??

its a joke, if you can't tell :p

As for Spain, can't say I've though much about it or the people that have lived there, except for all the stuff my old Spanish teacher, Snra Sloane, used to yell at us in some crazy language ;D

rkcstr said:
I'm in the US... most foreign place I've been is Canada, and man!  how wierd are those people??

its a joke, if you can't tell  :p

As for Spain, can't say I've though much about it or the people that have lived there, except for all the stuff my old Spanish teacher, Snra Sloane, used to yell at us in some crazy language   ;D

Señora Sloane: -CALLATE CARAJO PERO LA PUTA MADRE VEN AQUÍ Y APRENDE UN POCO DE ESPAÑOL NIÑO MALCRIADO!

is that what you're talking about?

LOL it spain it would be something like:

Me tienes hasta los cojones niñato malcriado. ¡A ver si aprendes español de una puta vez!

LOL, teachers don't say such badwords.

Buenas tardes erdabyz, como estas? (about all I remember, except some foul language)

I've only visited Spain one time, to spend the holidays there. That was in Salou. Nice place, if you're a teenager (which I was at the time). Also visited Barcelona, that's a nice city. Overall people were nice there. The one thing I strongly dislike about Spain are the bull fightings.

Petrovski said:
Buenas tardes erdabyz, como estas? (about all I remember, except some foul language)

I've only visited Spain one time, to spend the holidays there. That was in Salou. Nice place, if you're a teenager (which I was at the time). Also visited Barcelona, that's a nice city. Overall people were nice there. The one thing I strongly dislike about Spain are the bull fightings.

I also hate bullfighting

erdabyz said:
[quote author=Petrovski link=1216073654/0#9 date=1216134382]Buenas tardes erdabyz, como estas? (about all I remember, except some foul language)

I also hate bullfighting
[/quote]

Me too. It should be prohibited. How can people go back to those primitive activities that involve a colliseum-alike place where people fight an animal? if two guys would fight each other i'd have no problem, but killing the bull just for fun is wrong.

Spain is one of the countries i know the least about.
my most recent update on spain is probably some of the pictures I've seen in my World History Books at school.
last update: 1700's

lol, when i think of spain, i think of big wooden boats and people wearing large captian/pirate hats.

diachi

I do spanish in school, but im terrible at it, cant pick up new languages all that well, i wouldnt mind visiting spain, but the heat would kill me, hell it gets too got here in scotland for me sometimes ::)

I've been to canada 3 times already, travelled across it and i've been in the NWT right up to yellowknife and I stayed in Ft Providance. Stayed in hallifax for a while too. I've also been to america twice, seattle and minneapolis I've been to amsterdam too.

I would love to go to Japan or China, and also to egypt to see the pyramids , im going to be fair travelled aint i ?

Diachi

Diachi said:
I do spanish in school, but im terrible at it, cant pick up new languages all that well, i wouldnt mind visiting spain, but the heat would kill me, hell it gets too got here in scotland for me sometimes  ::)  

I've been to canada 3 times already, travelled across it and i've been in the NWT right up to yellowknife and I stayed in Ft Providance. Stayed in hallifax for a while too. I've also been to america twice, seattle and minneapolis I've been to amsterdam too.

I would love to go to Japan or China, and also to egypt to see the pyramids , im going to be fair travelled aint i ?

Diachi

This year isn't being too hot. We haven't greached 40 degrees yet. In this moment (22:23) it's 27ºC in Madrid.

diachi

wholleee how do you sleep with that kind of heat ??