Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What do you all think of this youtube video?

Yes, I have suspected that and was wondering what you all thought. Entertaining none the less.

Ask yourself what's more likely:

1 - A time-traveling and/or teleporting superbeing cares about someone running a red light. Traffic camera is conveniently capable of 1080p, but not capable of color capture.
2 - Someone with basic video editing skills wants attention

Occam's razor, bitches.

Last edited:
I was hoping someone could give me the skinny on this, I kept seeing the video turn up but nothing about what it really was. One tip off to me was the driver of the truck didn't bend down enough to really be able to see under the truck, that seemed a bit fake.

The fact that you even considered the likelyhood of this being real and made a thread about it worries me.

ped

The fact that you even considered the likelyhood of this being real and made a thread about it worries me.

^ This.

I've seen enough fake videos to know that this one was done by a novice video editor.

My apologies to those who have no interest in this kind of tripe and are offended for having had their attention brought to it. For myself, I did post it in the off topic section and I never said anything to make anyone believe one way or another, I just kept coming across this video and wondered what was behind it, to me it was obviously a fake, but why? I appreciate the sincere answer I received from a member to answer that question, it was a mystery to my why someone would go to the trouble of making this video, but I guess that goes for a lot of stuff on YouTube.

I see a lot of crazy stuff on youtube that at first I'm fooled to believing/being shocked over. Saw a police chasing vid where a car somehow, after a turn, drives past a fence as if going right through it as though it wasn't there and the cop car being forced to stop. You could still see the taillights of the escaping vehicle as it travels into darkness. Was really weird to see but it totally had to be fake.

Ask yourself what's more likely:

1 - A time-traveling and/or teleporting superbeing cares about someone running a red light. Traffic camera is conveniently capable of 1080p, but not capable of color capture.
2 - Someone with basic video editing skills wants attention

Occam's razor, bitches.

Logic'd. I saw the title of the video in the OP and thought "groan, next".

I saw that one too. There are enough real mysteries in the world to be distracted by the fake ones, the old adage that truth is stranger than fiction is correct. One of the subjects which fascinate me are the things caught on NASA video tape near the international space station, those are real but many won't agree about such.

At the risk of offending someone for having an interest in these things, here's another video, not a fake one, but one which interests me as I had a similar experience myself close to 20 years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-mEq_Oc2jg&list=UUkMhHJniwJzW3DjUxozPnQA&index=9

One of the most amazing NDE accounts I've heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxJTWNy0g4&index=74&list=UUkMhHJniwJzW3DjUxozPnQA

Last edited: